for Home

8/7/2016 c1 Flvis
Harry left her alone without letters, without seeing her for 3 years. He chose to leave her again, and she just accepts him back? You're a good writer in this fic, the plot is just not very believable cause she would never act like that...
12/31/2013 c1 Guest
Aww that was so cute and heartwatming!
2/8/2013 c1 Loonaticslover13
Aww, this was so incredibly sweet and cute! I loved it, and it was really realistic. :D I love Hinny was so much!
11/11/2012 c1 13JediMayukiDaAWESOME
Nice!
Awesome work, man!
11/7/2012 c1 2Enchanted49
I gotta ask. If someone left you out of the blue, was gone for three years without any contact whatsoever...would you just run into his arms and take him back?

Oh but let's make this even more interesting. This someone who left you for three years who considers you the love of his life, admittedly hurts you by leaving; would you still take him back so readily?

Now this someone who left you, hurt you and obviously didn't care enough about you to ask how his leaving would affect you, could you, would you ever trust him with something as precious as your heart?

If the answer to these questions is yes, then you've little self-respect and the person who did these things to you doesn't love or respect you in return.

That said, the story was well written, but the plot for my tastes just wasn't authentic. For these types of stories, that have Harry leaving for a extended period of time without contact, to ring true there has to be a dang good reason why he left and came back and expected Ginny to be waiting for him with open arms. If that very important aspect of the story isn't valid, then the Harry being portrayed is a selfish prick and Ginny is a doormat.
11/7/2012 c1 1emarald777
absolutely brilliant.
11/7/2012 c1 1MelGinnylover
An absolutely brilliant one shot...i loved it is an understatement...i was transported into this magical world as though I were in a pensieve...I have a complain ...why the help did you have to make it a one shot...