for Lies and Broken Promises

5/21/2015 c4 7TezuSezu
this fic is too short, yet long enough to told how amazing this plot is .. and how adorable hibatsuna is _ i really love this fic ~ please do continue, though ... everytime i re-read this fic, i cant get enough of it .. shouxyuki is cute too~ like father(s) like son .. lol ...
3/1/2013 c4 2uketunafish
I've always read fanfics on my iPad and hardly remember author pen names, and I remember reading this, its such a nice fic! Really enjoyed reading this, can't wait for the next chapter! 3
btw, "The fat man with a bald head" made me laugh so much haha!
1/3/2013 c4 4rentamiya
Fuwaaaa
Moreee
12/29/2012 c4 1oOKaKuroShipperOo
Hey, I love this, you are doing great
Just remember to make the story go slowlier
And focus on describing characters' emotions...

Thanks for writing this :"
12/25/2012 c4 sawada
please update i want to know what will happen
12/7/2012 c4 Yoru
Wow... I like your fic so much :)
Love 1827 .
Can't wait to read next chapter :)
11/30/2012 c4 7Amayada
Such awesome story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
11/29/2012 c1 48Yoshikuni Itoe
Bimbadabangboom! Haha, sorry, feel rather random at the moment c: Anyway, my review!

Well, there are some grammatical mistakes here and there, and some odd tenses here and there. A little too mushy for my tastes, and I think Hibari is kinda OOC (but having THE Hibari fall in love is already OOC, so it's okay c:) ... Oh. Wait. Whaaaaat?

Oohlala, MPreg! XD Not my usual read, but to heck with it! I have to read what happens next! NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Not Hibari! QAQ

I'm a little confused at this part... "Tsuna is at the roof, crying his heart out ever since he got to his room." ... Tsuna has a roof? XD It's okay, people make mistakes too :P

Also, here... "Then the three kids fuzzed over her and who will do what." ... It's not much of a problem, but the word "fuzzed" is supposed to be "fussed" :D Fuzzed makes it sound like they're putting fuzzy material all over her xD

Oh, and one more thing! "Brunette" is for girls, "Brunet" is for boys. Believe me, I had this same problem as well before my friend pointed it out to me xD

Keep up your good work! :D
11/26/2012 c4 Natanielle
hi! its me again! I LOVE YOUR UPDATES! SUPER! (chapter 2 & 3) i dont have a review for the last chapter because of my poor connection, im sorry..
i really love your oc's Shou and Yuki! i love their scenes together.. it was all very sweet..
you really write very well.. i love how you wrote the scenes of Tsuna and Hibari. because instead of fighting, for me they're like just having a sweet lover's quarrel.. and i really really love it that way!
well i hope my review is making sense.. :)
and i didn't got confused anymore, so dont worry.. as in i read the chapters in one go without going back to some parts like what happened in chapter 1.. thats good right? :)
11/25/2012 c4 Final Syai Lunar Generation
e-e :D only 4 reviews again...? damn do some people suck xD *cough* anyways :D this was awesome! :3 as usual it was adorable and extremely awesome :D gawd too many fluffy xD gawd i love both those pairings :3 so freaking CUTE ;D and GO HIBARI and KYAA TSUNA that frilly apron SO suits you :D :D lol i sound like a girl xD and i am one LOL dur :S but yea ;D freaking awesome and that cutie pie scene with Shou and Yuki KYAAAA *gushes* O/O so freaking AWESOME XD and lol in the KITCHEN WITH THE CHILDREN?! but lol when i thought they were gonna go to level two im like REALLY? THERES CHILDREN! but then im like ITS FINE THERE 15 THEY CAN TAKE IT! XD lol :3 so yea xD and i LOL'D with Reborn cause he's STILL in Namimori and now Yuki and Shou are the future unfortunate victims or Reborn :D NICE BLACKMAIL MATERIAL REBORN XD lol :3 but yea :D love it :3 cant wait for that date and all that jazz ;D and lol but Tsuna was so freaking CUTE! ;D

Keep up the good work and cant wait to see how the plot will develop! :3
11/25/2012 c4 DandereGoneFishing
Y'know after reading this story, I was pretty much expecting Tsuna to snap at Hibari. Because I seriosuly want to bash at Hibari in this fic.
-Venna
11/25/2012 c4 Himeki Aiyuzawa
Amazing story:0 please update soon XD!
11/15/2012 c3 1cookieswithmilktea
i bet tsuna's sadistic side really made reborn proud... .

LOL i cant stop laughing at how hard it is to get hibari out of the house XD
11/15/2012 c3 Final Syai Lunar Generation
:D :D :D awesome w and yea i also figured the voices out half-way through this chappie xD :3 but yea :D awesome :3 this was just cute that tickling scene was SO adorable xD and also with Hibari and Tsuna :3 so cute gawd just awesomeness adorable :D and... yea xD just awesome x3

Keep up the good work and cant wait to see how the plot will develop! :3
11/13/2012 c2 Natanielle
I really like your story so much!. I just got confused with the change of pov in the later part where the four characters were present. All in all, its a great story for me. I hope you'll update soon and i also hope this wont get too complicated or too dramatic. I wish you'll have more reviews and that you'll get ove with your pain! Just fight! Ok? :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »