for Walter Kovacs And The Wonders Of Hogwarts

5/24/2019 c3 11selenepotter
I really like this pic a lot!
6 years later . . .
. . . . still waiting for the next chapter :-(
4/15/2019 c3 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
So far, it's very cool.
Let's see what happened to both of them.

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know how it feels.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
6/29/2018 c3 jon12231223
I have a theory that Ginny did not die Rorschach and Ginny souls merged she in now part Ginny part Rorschach and may be eventually separated
8/16/2017 c3 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Really neat wish you had finished it
7/4/2017 c3 Angelica7714
oh my fucking god! this is simply sublime, why haven't you updated? I beg you please continue this! If not my life will forever be incomplete! Your writing and the plot are absoulutely astoundingly brilliant! Please, if i had one wish that would happen i would wish with all my heart, soul and very being that this story would be completed! I hope to god (and I am a atheist) that this gets to you and inspires you to continue. If you still do not feel like completing it or want to hand to someone else then I hope you will reply to tell me either way.
5/15/2014 c3 Anonymous
...
moar :3
3/25/2014 c3 28Kairan1979
Interesting story so far.
-) Could Rorschach/Ginny discover that 'Scabbers' isn't a rat? Or that 'Moody' is a fake?
-) Is he/she going to use Polyjuice Potion to fight crime as a grown-up? Possibly using the Twins' inventions instead of gadgets?
-) What about Lucius Malfoy and his company of 'Imperiused' Death Eaters? Are they going to suffer the unfortunate accidents?
-) What's going to happen when Dumbledore discovers that Ginny is 'possessed' by Rorschach?
-) Is Maradeurs' Map going to show her as Ginny Weasley or as Walter?
10/27/2013 c3 Annabelle
I can already see ginny hunting horcruxs and talking like a crazy criptic. Lol
8/26/2013 c3 3Sachmis
Please continue.
8/14/2013 c3 Elim Garak
Nice, although I would have expected Rorschach to be more brutal and sharp-tongued. I can't wait for him to figure out Dumbledore's hidden agenda and start metting out justice.
5/5/2013 c3 38almostinsane
I absolutely love this. I loved the diary entry. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
4/29/2013 c3 4Mysterious Dark Lord v3.2
Doesn't sound a lot like Rorschach, but taking into account a totally different brain structure (a la the Doctor's regenerations) and "getting into character" to impersonate a little girl for several weeks, allowances can be made.

I am interested to see where this goes. Ginny was more or less a space-occupier throughout the books, but Rorschach's special obsessions would compel him to act. (Could a dementor even affect Rorschach? They work by removing good feelings, and he really doesn't have any. And would Snape live to Christmas?)
4/7/2013 c3 asredwer
Very nice job with this chapter. I really liked how you described the events from Walter's POV and his thoughts on them. I can't wait to see how things continue.
4/6/2013 c3 Red Baron
Nice work. Few minor issues, mostly quibbles: Rorscach is using too many words. He's extremely abrupt during his journal entries. I can't say exactly what it is, but his sentences feel too...complete here.

On the British side of things, the current Prime Minister is John Major, a
I assume this line to be an editing error as it trails off into nothingness.

A large part of the reason Dumbledore is respected is his defeat of Grindlewald, thus making him a war hero/fighting the death eaters. Rorschach should know this if he's been doing his research. It's on the chocolate frog card.

I don't personally think Rorscach would still be reading for pleasure a year before Watchmen, but that's an interpretational difference.

Not sure Star Trek would exist in the Watchmen universe as it was largel inspired by a western tv show (wagon train) and westerns (and everything else) seem to have been supplanted by pirates.

I'm rambling now, so I'm gonna stop. I think I forgot something though...
4/5/2013 c3 lostmagic564
hmm not bad im glad you updated

*What did Merlin do to get wizards to refer to him like this?*
it makes you think doesnt it? Merlin was a great mage and all but to swear by his name i never really questioned it before.

i wonder what happened to ginny? don't get me wrong i don't want her back but i guess it had to do with the whole soul sucked out by a book thing.

*It matters not that I am stuck as a female, for Ginny Weasley is nubile and athletic.*

cant help me smile its need to see they arent to stessed out about it what really makes me happy is the way their not over the top about being in a different body. it nice to seem there coping with it the only thing that would really bug me now is if they told someone like the headmaster or the mum/dad you know giving away everything.

luna lovegood is odd even in canon i cant remmber what happened in the first two chapters since its been a while. so i dont remmber if she has shown up yet.

anyway sorry for the spelling and err wording i enjoy reading your story i dont mind a chapter like this every once in a while but i like the way you did it before.
22 Page 1 2 Next »