for The Moment I Knew

7/28/2014 c22 Guest
Yes can you carryon PLEASE!️
7/28/2014 c22 Guest
2/26/2014 c22 clovelycato555
well im not sure, but if you want to re-start it thats fine! i'll love it either way!
2/26/2014 c22 1Isabelle.Ludwig
Yeah!Do that!Rewrite the whole story!I mean...thats a good thing,if its going to make it better,why not?Just please PM if your going to delete this and start a new ,you have my support in whatever your decision is.
2/18/2014 c21 Guest
please update!
2/7/2014 c21 Catoandclove
Please update x
1/6/2014 c21 Rosalie
Ooh! I actually know all the answers and I don't need to look anything up!

1. Bonnie and Twill, a schoolgirl and a teacher from District 8.
2. District 5's speciality is power.
3. Kay. My favourite character is either Finnick (because he is hot and mine so back off hormonal fan girls), Annie (because she is so sweet and innocent and my friends say I remind them of her - and she gets Finnick) or Clove (because she is a totally awesome kick ass girl who can throw knives and we get the awesome ship Clato.)
1/2/2014 c21 Guest
awww this is so fricken sweet :)
1/2/2014 c21 16Cloverrrrrrrrrr
AWESOME AS ALWAYS THE ONLY THING TAHT COULD MAKE IT BETTER IS THE WHORE CECE GETTING HIT WITH A TRANSFER TRUCK, CAN YA MAKE THAT HAPPEN? YOU CAN? thanks kk.
1/2/2014 c21 AutumnWillow18
Bonnie and Twill
Power
Clove- because she is a strong female character, who had more to her than many people know.
1/2/2014 c21 mycampnameisclove
1. Bonnie and Twill
2. Power and electricity
3. Clove because she is great with knives, looks fabulous in the book and movie at all times, and she is so great that she is my camp name.
1/2/2014 c21 1Clockwork Princesss
1) In Catching Fire what was the name of the two girls trying to get to district 13?- Bonnie and Twill

2) What is District 5's specialty?- Power

3) Who is your favourite character and why?- Clove (she is part of my username) because I love her fiery personality and she is just plain awesome :)
12/31/2013 c20 clovelycato555
AAAAHHHHH I HATE MARVEL! AND CECELIA! but I do love this. Very Very much! please update 3
12/31/2013 c20 1Isabelle.Ludwig