for Hell Hath No Fury

3/13/2019 c16 3Mynameiszigzag
Please please please update! I need to know what happens! I really like this story and binge read both this and the one before it all today...
2/18/2019 c16 Guest
Aaaaaany chance you haven’t given up on this story? It’s absolutely amazing
11/3/2018 c16 20JesseLelfe
Hi!
Your fanfiction is so awesome that I read it all at once! I couldn't take my eyes off of it! Kate's character looks more realistic than in many other fanfictions, and the way you manage to maintain the suspens of your story is breathtaking.

I would love to read what happens next in your mind for Kate, Loki and the rest of the world! Can I hope you will write it someday? Hopefuly soon?

I send you lots of energy and inspiration so that you may give life to Kate again!
7/17/2018 c16 Guest
You can't leave it like that
7/17/2018 c13 Guest
Crack is bad
7/17/2018 c5 Guest
You do realize that crack is bad right?
11/3/2017 c1 4JLBriggs
So this story hasn't been updated in two years, but I see your other stories are more recent, so there's hope that MAYBE, SOMEDAY you'll come back to this!? How will Kate take the news? How will TONY take the news!? And please please please tell me that Loki will eventually find out. If not from Kate, then in some hateful mid-battle banter between him & Tony. I can just see Thor insisting that its not possible because Loki is a Frost Giant. Or maybe the baby makes Kate sick somehow? There are so many ways you could go with this and I really hope you pick it back up. I want a happy ending so freaking bad you have no idea! PLEASE COME BACK!
10/18/2017 c16 Guest
So uh, any chance you still going with this story lol? It's reeeeeeally good so far
10/16/2016 c16 Guest
Please! ! Update ! It's so good! !
9/16/2016 c16 10nessieh-42
PLEASE UPDATE! I want to see how this all works out!
7/12/2016 c16 Guest
Update pleeeaasssssssssssssseeeeeee
4/16/2016 c16 Guest
Yo I know it's been about a year but I'm about to die because I really really really wanna know what's going to happen so you should update
4/9/2016 c16 mushys6
Awesome story! Now PLEASEEEEE GIVE US MORE!
4/9/2016 c16 5TheImaginativeOne
OMG OMG UPDATE PLEEEEEASE
1/12/2016 c16 1Demon-lover345
Please I need more! How will Loik take the news, now that he's decide to kill her? I hope he changes his mind, l love happy endings. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Please and thank you.
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »