for All I Gave Was Everything

4/22 c3 3CrazyReader2
This is the most amazing thing ever. Like, I don't even know why, but kidnapped Avengers (read: kidnapped Tony) is my favorite thing and this has just the right amounts of fluff and family and hurt/comfort to power me for an entire day.
5/29/2019 c3 13aaeiilnn
you wrote this so well! I love Tony's thoughts and his irritating self-sacrificing actions are, I think, so true to character. thank you for this, and thank you for not killing him off
11/15/2017 c3 70Whirlwind421
Good story. Awww...love Tony!
5/15/2017 c3 Anonymous
3/3/2017 c3 Guest
I like this story; I honestly do like it but if he gave the arc reactor over...tons of people would be killed. How much power that one thing has? Does no one remember vanko?
7/8/2016 c3 5thingsthatmakeme
This was perfection. Not too inner monologue-y, but still so very emotional. Superbly well done
11/17/2015 c3 8PippaFrost
awe this was so sweet!
7/12/2015 c3 Katz4
Yay! Love it!
7/3/2015 c3 12Crystalzap
very nice, though Tony doesn't like his stuff taken, wonder what he'll do when he find that guy, cause you know he will
5/13/2014 c3 Guest
This was a great story! I love fics where it has to do something with Tony's arc! :D
2/22/2014 c3 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
loved this
2/3/2014 c3 1The Sociopathism of Trees
This is a great fic! I loved the broken style of writing when Tony is in pain. It really added to the atmosphere. Is there any chance that you would write a sequel in which the team tracks down the man that imprisoned them and stole the reactor? I would love to see all that rage come to the surface. It would be beautiful.
-Trees