for His angel

3/16/2017 c6 andjelija.nenic
3/9/2014 c3 person
Look you have a really good plot going on but you really need to read over and revise your story...I'm not saying this to be a flame or what not but the way your story is now, it isn't all that amazing. If you don't feel like doing this yourself then find a beta, but your bringing the quality of the story down by being lazy...
9/14/2013 c1 LilRedTilly
You need to work on your spelling and grammar. I don't read things like this because it doesn't make sense. Sorry if you consider this a flame.
7/23/2013 c11 1Sofie Eolas Holmes
I like it :)
But I can’t help to notice a few grammar mistakes in the story ( it’s not to be mean), but I was wondering whether you had a Beta? It would probably help :D I’ve a tendency to ignore my own mistakes, so it often helps if I’ve someone reading it through first :)
Just an advice!
Anyway, like the story, wouldn’t dislike reading more of this *hint hint* ;)
5/7/2013 c10 Guest
Been dyslexic means able to use coping techniques on this without too much of a headache so can say great story a lot of fun to play in head.
4/2/2013 c9 HermioneandMarcus
cause i really love this story
3/21/2013 c9 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/21/2013 c8 15Rainy Ravenclaw
I'm sorry but your spelling is BEYOND atrocious. GET YOURSELF A BETA! :p
1/11/2013 c2 2bebepantheon
sorry can you clarify what does "toughs" mean? Last sentence of chapter 2..
1/5/2013 c8 1Deathus
Really good plot but you need to sort your grammar out it is atrocious. I recommend getting a beta or someone else to change grammar.
12/21/2012 c1 Jully Reed
... You do know that "U" is not a word, don't you?
12/21/2012 c4 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
12/16/2012 c3 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
12/16/2012 c3 4candinaru25
well thats gonna be a shock for poor padfoot once he comes back to conciousness.
12/13/2012 c2 god of all
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »