for Never Ending Fairytail

1/1/2019 c37 Xfangirl123X
Love this so much! So much drama omg I love it , I mostly on the edge of my seat! Never saw this coming! So happy you made this sequel love the concept so much!
8/17/2018 c31 JasmineEmbers123
Nah I don’t think she died, it’s probably all just an illusion. DONT WORRY,I’LL SAVE YOU LUCY!

SHARINGAN!
4/28/2018 c18 3Rara Erza Heartfilia
the second I read "orichalcum" a few chapter's before I was like This has to be a coincidence,then I see Axel and a mention of Lea and Hunter and I'm like OKAY YOU'RE A KH FAN AREN'T YOU?! That's so awesome!Loving the story!
2/19/2018 c37 Guest
This is so cute I wish it didn’t end here!
6/10/2017 c37 Guest
My favorite fanfic since 2014. Also I hope you can write a fic with Hunter as cameo. Thank you for this again. :)
5/14/2017 c37 Guest
Very well written is all i can say. that was a good fic. uwaaaa 10/10 for you! lol
5/13/2017 c9 Guest
WHAAAAAAAAATTTTT

-chapter 9
12/9/2016 c37 1ayato.star
;) I feel like crying, in happiness though, this was such an incredible and emotional story, and I think I really got what you were trying to say, so thx. Can you look over my story? You're my favourite author, and I's love ur feedback. Love this story, THANKS!
12/5/2016 c13 ayato.star
So good! I'm shivering with happiness as I read. What's gonna happen? Also can u check out my story? You're by far my favourite writer here and I would like ur view on it :)
One thing... Doesn't Lucy already have Scorpio? He attacked Jellal, didn't he?
6/29/2016 c2 Coolanime14
It is the brain that loves. All your emotions comes from and are felt by the brain. The heart pumps the blood.
5/9/2016 c37 ira.ai.kawaii
A good read. :)
Thanks!
5/8/2016 c13 ira.ai.kawaii
But she already had the key of Scorpio?
She used it t create a sandstorm to defend against a masked Jellal?
Chapter 8? Hello?
Is it just me or did this thing turn into a stupid joke.?
-_-
3/18/2016 c5 Akane
In answer to your question Ezra killed azuma in the tenroujimma arc. He turned into a tree.
1/19/2016 c37 Eriko Fuu
Did I ever tell you that you are one of my favorite authors?i love it! i love it! i love it!this story Laxus it's so funny and Jellal to XD Laxus, Jellal and Gazelle overprotective older brothers:D
12/28/2015 c2 J
Gemini can only transform into people who's magic equal to their Contractor or lesser than. By turning into Erza, that could be implying that Lucy is as strong as Erza, which means...!
626 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »