for Black Star Waltz

8/15/2013 c13 Leyshla Gisel
Woo! They're together again!
8/15/2013 c13 9HexBunny
Sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long! Hopefully this long ass chapter makes up for it. :) Maybe the ending will be worth it too.
5/24/2013 c12 Leyshla Gisel
Damn it I thought it was rescue time!
5/22/2013 c11 Leyshla Gisel
This story has the same atmosphere as the show. You can feel the sadness just by reading this. Can't wait for her to be rescued. Spike is killing me!
5/22/2013 c11 HexBunny
Ok so...I'm sorry this is so short and it took 5ever to post BUT...the next chapter will be coming out very soon!

I need some opinions guys...I've been mulling over the idea of Spike/Astryd having a "love scene" what do you guys think? It won't be anything like, hardcore because I don't think they fit that kind of scene. But I didn't want to add it if you guys don't think they have "that kind" of relationship. Feel free to post or PM me your opinion on this!
3/18/2013 c10 Leyshla Gisel
Aw, now you're just making me sad. Her father is just disgusting. Making Spike watch her get whipped was just horrible. That man has to die a painful death along with all the other Jackals.
3/4/2013 c9 9animestarz96
im realy liking this story i usualy shy away from spikeXOC but this is good...update!D
2/11/2013 c9 9HexBunny
art/Astryd-And-Spike-Lounging-353701726?ga_submit_new10%253A1360598047

link to a pic for these guys. I'll upload more as I get them done
2/10/2013 c9 Leyshla Gisel
Whoa. Aw Astryd would get hurt just so the Jackals and her father would leave Spike alone. True love.
2/8/2013 c8 Leyshla Gisel
Thank you for updating! She's always getting hurt.
1/21/2013 c7 natalie
Update soon please!:D really good !
1/19/2013 c7 Leyshla Gisel
Absolutely love this. Update soon!
1/3/2013 c6 Guest
UPDATE! Please!:D
12/16/2012 c1 guest
oh ok:) i usually dont like spike/OC but this seems interesting.
18 Page 1 2 Next »