for A long road to Happiness

7/21/2015 c16 Guest
Where's chapter 16?
5/1/2015 c1 EnglandDream304
This is very good, the ending is very mysterious. Very well done :)
3/25/2015 c17 36PainInSilence
rereading this is so hard...i is crying...
10/8/2014 c18 1Willow-462
I really miss old June...
5/29/2014 c69 36PainInSilence
Ooooo! Does she know about the speed force!?
5/27/2014 c37 Guest
Oh yeah you'd be in so much freaking trouble, Barry! Especially if they're on a sugar rush! ;) [ BE SCARED!]
5/23/2014 c67 luffy653
Lol, when you make this OC call Bruce dad! How fake, it doesn't sound right because, you know, your OC isn't related to Bruce and doesn't exist in DC. It just never sounds right.

what is wrong with you? So many people are asking you to use the oc filter and you're just ignoring them! Someone even explained it all nicely to you and you just dismissed it. Seriously? You obviously can't hide the fact that this is an oc story so please use the oc filter. Please be considerate and make things convenient for everyone. Be considerate and stop ignoring everyone. If you still don't know how to use the filter then Google it. The solution is bound to be somewhere there.
Please be considerate.
5/24/2014 c68 PainInSilence
Hehehe. I love their faimly!
5/21/2014 c67 PainInSilence
Ouch...i wonder when barry's gonna find out?
5/19/2014 c65 Guest
Ok, I don't have an account but I'm guessing (in case you didn't know) that the OC filter is by the character selection. So when you choose your characters for the story (shown in the summary), choose the OC character selection is the same place where you choose your genres, rating and all that other stuff I think.

Hope that helps. I saw that you got a lot of requests about the OC filter but no one actually explained how. And guessing by your lack of a response, you maybe didnt know how. It happens. So now you know :)

The OC filter will help separate OC fics from the YJ fics so that readers can filter what type of story they want to read. Yes, it is a very convenient tool and it would be great if you could use it please.
5/19/2014 c65 PainInSilence
Please update thi really soon! And please with more of the insults to bruce's food!
5/18/2014 c64 PainInSilence
Hahahahhaha thats just rich...what if june went on a suger rampage at school...(Hint,Hint) ...
5/16/2014 c1 Guest
Please for the love of all things good, use the OC FILTER since, you know, this is an OC story. Please!
5/17/2014 c63 PainInSilence
Soooo cute! I wonder when caitlen's gonna find out? (I can see june on barts back running to china to get away from an angry caitlyn in a bat jet...)
5/16/2014 c62 PainInSilence
Good relaxed chaper...thats new...COOL!
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »