for A Love That Will Never Fade

10/6/2013 c1 athena88
great oneshot fascinated me in doing this you should consider a number of chapters of history as beginning from the date of tori, his accident and anguish that must have felt to know how hard it would be to walk again and return to normal and the reaction that robbie had to be so sweet to her and the blossoming of their relationship, concluding with the chapter of tori robbie propocicion. much anguish and romance is just an idea that I give it has the looks to be a great story and would sure as big as the Boundverse
3/24/2013 c1 fenix negro
excelente sin ninguna duda vos debiste ganar ¡ME ENCANTO!
12/1/2012 c1 23MaybeWolf
Great, great, great return piece here man. i was a big fan of the plot that you used. Robbie staying by Tori's side over a long recovery time is both a believable and in character way to bring them together and well as a supremely original idea. I also thought you did a great job of handling the wedding portion of the fic. The vows and all of the dialogue came off very convincing and heartfelt. Anyway, I'll wrap this up now and just say welcome back and I hope you write some more new stuff!
11/11/2012 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Rocking Story
11/11/2012 c1 TeamMattoria
This story is really sweet! So many perfection.
11/10/2012 c1 ZenNoMai
Quite nice. Very romantic. For some reason, I kept expecting a sick likt, Jade pulling out a gun or Cat killing Tori, lol. Goes to show how much I've crazy with this stuff. Good job.
11/10/2012 c1 7SuperNeos2
I died of fluffyness
11/10/2012 c1 61Jonathan 81
wow, that was beautiful! i loved it, bro. thank you for this. i so missed your stories. thank you again.