FanFiction.Net
for Glorious

7/11/2015 c1 1IOwnABoat
Easily one of the most beautiful, lyrical, heartfelt "Always" stories I've ever read. You convey so much with quite poignant sentences that don't outstay their welcome. I love your writing style; am quite envious of it, actually!

I see you haven't written for a while. I just hope you've kept writing in some other capacity, because you are an amazing wordsmith.
11/24/2014 c1 22honeyandvodka
This is wonderful, B. Pure poetry. X
3/12/2014 c1 32JustAWriterWannaBe
wow.
I'd love to say something that expresses my amazement at your writing. I can't. They fail. They're weak, insufficient, overused and out of my reach.

wow.
11/23/2013 c1 41Ky03elk
Oh you broke me and fixed it all in one fic, this end
Kate lets her love for him shine through, resplendent and absolute, as she leads him forward with their fingers laced together to celebrate the glorious opening of her heart

was an amazing snapshot of everything they were, are, and could be!
thanks
7/26/2013 c1 29jareya
This is so beautifully written... just gorgeous.
3/19/2013 c1 36Dana Keylits
B! Are you kidding me? This is beautiful. Poetic, lyrical, brimming with emotion and angst and, and, just gah! Oh, I am so looking forward to reading everything else you have written, and WHY aren't you writing more?

-Katy
3/15/2013 c1 keystothecastle
I read this for the first time now. Thank you. It is just lovely.
2/18/2013 c1 36InkyCoffee
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

This line: "Her apology pours down her lips in free fall, an unstoppable stream of regrets and a request for absolution as she tries to convey her remorse with another kiss." ...it captures the passion, the depth of meaning, and the poetry of what we saw in "The Scene" and phrases it with beauty. I love that while you re-wrote the scene we all saw, I didn't sit there going "yeah, we saw that", because the writing was just so lovely. Really wonderful job!

-Lou
11/21/2012 c1 Austcastlefan
This was truly do wonderful. The way you weave the words, the rhythm, the scene, just all flowed so well. I could hear the music running through my head as I was reading. It really was like an extension of what we saw on the screen. Just beautiful. Thank you :)
11/19/2012 c1 Icydevil
Awesome. It was just awesome!
11/18/2012 c1 4Freewheeler
Oh my gosh, this is so beautifully done. Not only the stunning writing (wow), but also the concept of interweaving the story with such a beautiful poem by a tragic author cut down in his youth. Life affirming because instead of being cut down in her youth, Kate Beckett chooses life and love, the battle for her life won by walking away. Thank you for sharing this.
11/14/2012 c1 24Lydian Stone
Holy Cow! This is the "tiny little fic" you mentioned? It might be a low word count but each one was so poetically brandished and the entire passage so arresting that I've read through it 3 times and I'm still somewhat stunned. I started copying lines to comment on, but there are too many perfect ones and I couldn't choose to narrow them down.

This was quite possibly my favorite Always fic. I don't normally go for ones that expand on scenes we that we saw during an episode, but this was not the norm in any sense of the word. Thank you so much for writing and posting.
11/12/2012 c1 angusdei
This is verry gooooooood
11/12/2012 c1 11demuredemeanor
This is simply amazing! It flows so well and it is unlike anything I've read for a long time! Great job!
11/12/2012 c1 lv2bnsb1
That is a beautiful poem and this was a wonderful homage to a fallen soldier.
20 Page 1 2 Next »