for Skyrim A Wolfish Tale

8/13/2020 c42 Celestia8994
well.. all i have to say about this story is that i went from chapter 9 to chapter 42 without realizing it. so, great job obviously lmfao
2/3/2019 c58 2gwap-queen
I stayed up until 4 am last night so I could hammer through the entire rest of the story-it was so addictive! What can I say? I absolutely loved it! The characters, then plot twists and developments! What you did with the story was wonderful and exciting and fresh. I'm a sucker for happy endings and you made my day with this one! Sivanna proved herself to be the strong hero she is! I can't wait to start your sequel! 3

Congratulations on seeing this one through to the end.

gwapqueen
1/29/2019 c14 gwap-queen
The story continues to be great :)
I'm glad her and Vilkas' hunting trip wasn't a disaster like she thought it would be, LOL. Look forward to continue reading :)
1/26/2019 c8 gwap-queen
OOOOMMMMGGGG
ARNBJORN WAS HER LOVER!?
I was not ready for these excellent plot twists! Keep it up, girl! I can't wait to read more!
1/23/2019 c50 Mia78
after a year i return for read the fanfiction of Skyrim,so happy to see the update of you great great story! Vilkas is my loved warrior and in this story he is so beautiful and strong! sivanna is a fantastic OC and I'm so happy that the two are bonded now!
1/22/2019 c50 Guest
Vilkas really has a proud and warm soul, and certainly knows how to join the group! Sivanna and he is by far my favorite couple! Aela always has her moments that make me laugh! But I think she wants to have a friend and a sister in the group!
1/21/2019 c49 Guest
Vilkas is so hot! And you cannot say no to him! Poor Sivanna XD red as a fire!
1/21/2019 c48 Sonia
Waiting for this and this was so beautiful, they are made for each other
1/20/2019 c48 Guest
Vilkas and Sivanna finally
1/20/2019 c47 Guest
You are back, and ohhh my God this was wonderful. And wow Vilkas kiss her, yeeeeeeessssss!
11/1/2018 c3 gwap-queen
I just found your story today, and I really like it! We're writing for the same pairing :) I really like the character of Sivanna and I can't wait to read more of the story. It's so sad to hear about her old lover :( You have really creative ideas!
8/16/2018 c44 Sonia
Vilkas is a character that I love a lot and I love how you describe him in this story! is a man who has a lot of passion and also a lot of honor and courage and even in the game you can understand how for him to protect the pack and his alpha (kodlak)are the most important things! Here he tries to recover a past mistake and in the meantime he is learning to intensely love a woman even beyond a bond! I hope that Sivanna can understand what he is offering her, even if in a silent way! well done! In all this the danger so close can only bring a pack close and make it strong!
8/16/2018 c44 Guest
great Vilkas! 3 and now what appen?
8/9/2018 c15 2SpiritOfJazz
I never have time anymore to read fanfics anymore but DANG I'm glad I got sucked into this bad boy. Firstly, your spelling and grammar are great, that is a luxury around here and it makes your story all the better to read, so thank you! Your descriptions and writing style is also very well done and quite unique, I haven't read anything on here like it so far.
Secondly, the story is just really addicting, and I don't even dig romances that much. The plot twist in chapter 8 was very interesting, and even though I've crushed these first 15 chapters I'm very eager to keep going. I also love your interpretation of Vilkas, he's very well-written.
Keep up the great work!