for I'll Be Your Mirror

5/2/2015 c7 522yellow 14
An interesting take on the morality system I think. Very nice chapter, keep updating
7/22/2014 c6 yellow 14
Heh, I'm terrible, so I can't complain. Now THIS is interesting. Of course, a bolt will kill you whether it's from a good weapon or a bad one. Keep updating
7/20/2014 c6 1Artekha
Glad to see you hadn't died! Thanks for the update!
10/24/2013 c5 522yellow 14
When I spiked the drinks. How did you do that one? I really liked the way you showed the differences between the two of them. The test scene was superb, as was the kidnapping. And yes, the safety aspect was certainly not something that would translate into the real world. And no, I don't have an issue with her spouse being a woman. (The bigamist is a good acheivement) It was a shame about your save file going wrong. Keep updating
10/23/2013 c5 12Princess Unikitty
liked the dialogue in this chapter. keep it up.
6/29/2013 c4 522yellow 14
The bit about Rose was great. It really touched the heart of the game. And the explanation of how it worked was really believable. Keep updating please
6/16/2013 c2 2LillyWhiteRosePetals
great read and i do remember Hey Mickey whther thats good or bad i do not know.
so you had a Latin master? is that anything like a sensei?
6/2/2013 c1 Ihavenoname
Wow... Talk about a mind fuck (the good kind lol)...

Really cool story better then most of the fable fics here! Keep up the good work! _
2/24/2013 c3 12Kassandra Black
I really, really enjoyed this chapter. We got to see a more detailed glimpse of Clarice's character and her daily life. Am I wrong in assuming that she's not happy with her life? Alex is just wretched, and while she still has her daughter, Celeste seems a bit...depressed, for lack of a better word. I'm hoping that this banality will spur her curiosity about Celeste, at least enough so that Clarice follows her.

I love the details that you have implemented into the chapter. From the food to the background characters, you've brought the universe to life. I can very vividly picture Celeste going about town that it feels like I'm a voyeur, watching her from above. The touches of detail like the tofu or the Hollow Man's achievement are especially a delight to read.

I'm really looking forward to seeing these two together! Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/22/2013 c3 522yellow 14
That would count as a very strange day, even by the standards of a Hero of Albion. Very interesting, keep updating
2/20/2013 c3 1Artekha
Thanks for the update! and Clarice is good right? and it seemed like Celeste was evil last chapter so this should be interesting to see. look forward to more!
2/5/2013 c2 98Dan Sickles
Celeste is an amazing character! Her dealings with Mickey really show how ruthless she is. This story really captures the magic and danger of the world you're writing about, with a slightly medieval feeling and lots of sinister shadows. Hope you write more soon!
2/2/2013 c2 12Kassandra Black
I can't believe this hasn't gotten more reviews! Your writing is amazing. :) You've created your own world within the Fable world, and I'm excited about your idea. I can't wait for Clarice and Celeste to meet!

P.S. I'll write back to you soon! The real world has just been a bitch lately. :/ Take care!
2/2/2013 c2 522yellow 14
Now things get VERY interesting. Not a fan of Hammer then, I take it? Really good, keep updating
1/31/2013 c2 1Artekha
So im assuming your computers fixed? looking forward to more of this.
19 Page 1 2 Next »