for Whirlpool of Fantasy

12/26/2020 c3 17Auren02
This is a lovely story. Can't wait for it to be continued.
8/18/2019 c2 12Akakiru
Would that didn't make him Genesis son?
4/24/2018 c3 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
Looking forward to seeing this story again someday.

It has potential, in my opinion.
7/8/2016 c2 holly darkness
It makes no sense that naruto is tired. After asting first. The reason why is even though he does not have control of his chakra
he should have massive reserves. I mean he has enough power that he could probably fill the whole room in fire without feeling tired, especially if the fox gave some of his reserves of power.
6/13/2016 c3 1Brightheart10
Can't wait!
11/8/2015 c2 1Ntraveler
Come back to this story soon
11/26/2013 c2 7Myra the Dovahkiin
9/14/2013 c2 RikudoNaruto1
very interesting an update would be cool though
9/12/2013 c2 ApocalypseDragon169
you must update the awesomeness
7/17/2013 c2 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Good story. Will Naruto get Genesis' rapier?
6/2/2013 c2 1froger495
cant wait for the next chapter.
2/21/2013 c2 1Terra-Fair
interesting story I would like to see where this is heading please do update soon
2/16/2013 c2 13Have a Little Feith
I think they fucked up FFVII in terms of the naming conventions. I mean, even "III" on the SNES had Firaga. And when I say "III" I mean "VI", as the North and South America never got Luneth and Co. until the DS version. The one with my favourite Paladin, "IV" wasn't voiced until the DS remake either. I had a lot of fun with "V". I was trying to master every job by fighting those tough bird enemies near where the famed mimic gogo is.
12/12/2012 c2 CelibateHero
These two chapters were great! I'm not much of a reviewer, but I can say that Naruto's personality is awesome and I'm looking forward for more interactions between him and the group. Can't wait for the next chapter. ( I'll try making bigger reviews next time! )
12/6/2012 c2 9Dregus
good, i like the "fire, fira, firaga"-type formula better than just a number after it. also, will naruto get genesis' sword? or for that matter sprout a wing like genesis?
23 Page 1 2 Next »