for The Doozy Black Dress

2/10/2019 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as Archive Of Our Own or WattPad.
1/21/2015 c1 IarIz
XD
He reached over and closed the rip in her dress and brought her close to him. "Get a room with me?"
Rukia got up on her tippy toes to kiss him. "Come home with me," she countered.

What a nice read... Thanks for this.
5/28/2013 c1 Fenris Jin
Yeah, they're both wasted on being elementary school teachers.. It would be good for them to get sacked anyway.. XD
2/11/2013 c1 1Bmast
ok that was awesome
2/2/2013 c1 Awesome
Whoa, I totally love this story. It is very hard to find well written M stories. But you have one of the best I've read so far. The plot made sense and man was the M scenes hot. LOL poor Ishida. But I really enjoyed this. Nicely written M story and not to mention spot on AU story.
1/21/2013 c1 Your Friend Iris
You need to do next chapter of this story. C:
1/23/2013 c1 liizziieoh
Oh wow. This was both hot and funny! *fans herself*
I loved every minute of it. You did a great job and I can't wait to read more of your work!
12/8/2012 c1 noname00
Though I loved the ending I cant help but to want more; the fic was great
11/14/2012 c1 1Erenismine
Omg so cute :O I like the part , when you write the lemon :O It's so cute
Continue like this :)
11/14/2012 c1 allrisebb
Woah! The story is so cute...hot and so good :))

Thank u!
11/13/2012 c1 winter blaze
Why arent they worried about someone seeing them, i mean its a glass elevator! Why did u put Rukia as a teacher?
11/13/2012 c1 amy.cute
I like it!
11/13/2012 c1 3Tomyallen
*Jaw hanging*
Wow...that was one hot chapter. You should continue this story. I think it would be cool to see how they manage the situation with their jobs and still maintain a relationship.

Anywhoo...Great job! Well written and very few errors for writing.
11/12/2012 c1 5xxconfusedchanxx
Loved it.
It was humorous and hot XD
11/12/2012 c1 2EmpressMinea
I can't stop laughing on those lines:

The jury is still out...more evidence is necessary

Get a room with me...come home with me

This is one of the funniest ichiruki lemon i've read so far.
17 Page 1 2 Next »