for The Most Precious of Memories

2/3/2013 c1 Baily007
Sweet Jesus! This was bittersweet! And oh so hot! I love it!
12/6/2012 c1 6LaLizi
Very nice! I enjoyed reading Mrs. Bates' point of view.
11/23/2012 c1 12poma14
Wedding night fic is always appreciated. Well-written, good job! :)
11/13/2012 c1 7cherry88
That was HOTHOTHOT! but realising it was only a daydream made me sad.
I hope the daydream was close tot the truth ;-)
11/12/2012 c1 186JamesLuver
This was absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed every second of it. The beginning was so heartwrenching, and the fact that it was mirrored like that at the end after all of the happy memories really made it all the more poignant and hard hitting.

That said, the happiness of the memories was truly lovely. I adored the way that Anna and John kept avoiding each other's eyes at the breakfast table, and the recollection of the wedding was very beautiful. The scene in the park was also very wonderful. John's teasing over asking her what it felt like to be a married woman made me smile, and I laughed out loud at the thought of them being interrupted by that disapproving woman. It also made me smile to see how John didn't care that they'd been caught in such a position - I suppose that's what love does to you!

I already loved the Mary/Anna scene from that episode, and didn't think I could like it any more. But this proved me wrong! The little details, like Anna flushing at the thought of sleeping next to Mr. Bates all night and how romantic the room looked, really made the scene even richer for me.

And the wedding night was absolutely wonderful and definitely my favourite scene of the story. The whole thing was wonderfully put together and filled with love and affection. Absolutely adored the details of John brushing Anna's hair and him being the more nervous one out of the two. And the way that he treated her was just wonderful. It was soft and hot and perfect. John asking her to show him what she wanted was so absolutely hot, and the way that he pleasured her...! *Is a mess of melted goo* So delicious and incredible. This wedding night scene is definitely one of my absolute favourites.

Brilliant story. I truly enjoyed every single moment of it.