for The Shining Serpent

1/20 c8 Guest
If you're still doing the poll, Slytherin. Assassins seem more suited for Slytherin. Although, I could see loyal ninja assassins in Hufflepuff.
2/26/2020 c8 1ShadowRealmComics
I find this interesting. I look forward to seeing the next chapter. Keep it up. The question is going to be, are you going to do retailation? Or just skip it. You can do it and do what happened in the comics and have Storm Shadow become allies with the Joes with his student.
11/26/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
1/29/2019 c8 Dragonman110
I look forward to your next update.
12/14/2018 c1 andjelija.nenic
7/29/2018 c8 31monbade
more please
6/27/2018 c8 animerule64
Add more chapters please
4/21/2018 c8 andjelija.nenic
4/20/2018 c4 andjelija.nenic
3/28/2018 c8 Smokeing
Very very good enjoyed it very much look forward to the updates if you write some more thank you for what you have written
2/21/2018 c8 Robert D. daSilva II
Finish this story. It is starting to get really good. Can't wait to see how Dumbledore's plans come crashing down.
9/9/2017 c6 andjelija.nenic
6/27/2017 c2 Guest
very good story wise but you are using that god awful movie version that loses a lot of points always go with the cartoon versions they are always better
6/8/2017 c5 andjelija.nenic
5/13/2017 c8 SeleneAlice
please update this story soon! please! Slytherin!
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »