for Saving Prime

Love it
4/22/2017 c5 Guest
What's going to happen
10/4/2016 c5 Hexvar Writes
Please put another chapter!
8/18/2015 c5 9CastielLunaWinchester
I've your name about on different review's on different stories, and I finally clicked on your name, because you just seemed so awesome, and let me tell you, I am impressed XD This story is really good! I really like your OC Ami, she's amazing and I just cannot wait for more chapters! :D Btw, sorry for the loss of your Mother, I do hope your feeling okay.
7/14/2015 c5 FanofKOTLCandTF
Please tell me you're going to update. I love this! Please update.
2/13/2015 c5 Guest
Please more. Want to see Prime die.
11/2/2014 c5 Young.Wild.Free.0.o
So sorry about your mom. That's so horrible. She is happy now In the wells of the all spark with ironhide and jazz.
8/21/2014 c5 15BBPRIMEFAN101
Oh, no! What will happen to Optimus?! I must know!
8/18/2014 c5 BlueStar19
What a cliffhanger. No fair, wanna see what happens to Optimus Prime. Keep up the great work and don't let writer's block get in your way.
7/25/2014 c5 7Ahzebiuana
Continue! Continue!
7/19/2014 c5 Guest
Don't like thaaaat! PLEASE! I NEED MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEE!
7/19/2014 c5 43AutobotGuy710
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. :( That is absolutely horrible. My deepst condolences, and if you need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open.

Anyways, this was a good chapter. I'm right there with Ami, I'm worried about Prime. :( I hope he'll be okay.
7/19/2014 c5 Guest
addddddddddd moreeeeeeeee
7/19/2014 c5 17Kaijuqueen13
Cancer? Oh man that sucks, sorry to hear that man by the way thanks for the comments on "Breaking the Dome", I have to say in that one I think ch.5 could have been the moment my muse told me type
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »