for Saving Prime

7/18/2014 c3 21BVB-MIW-SWS-NYD
Please continue writing!
3/13/2014 c1 Guest
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and it's only 6 days left! To make things even worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with FanFiction, DeviantArt, everything about fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD.(Go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this go and sign!) . So please! Sign the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have to stop SOPA! Hurry!
11/30/2013 c4 10DifferentOctave
...CLIFFHANGER?

NNNNNO9OOOOOOOOOOOOO
11/27/2013 c4 20Cairistona
"I can come back later if you're busy. I don't mind," Ami said hopefully" -The "hopefully" really made this perfect. I loved how it completely showed how she didn't want to be there.

:D Melting Ratchet's wrenches down is a perfect threat! XD Love it.

Cookies for using the word "acquiesced"! XD

Aigh! Cliffie! And dear Ratchet is too concerned to even fully answer; he just nods his helm!
10/15/2013 c4 Life-Luvr123
Ooh"! Please please PLEASE update!
9/28/2013 c4 3Halokyte
*runs around screaming* ohno! D: Poor Optimus. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
9/21/2013 c2 1Hyperion-Exclusive
Do what I do,open the Reviews or followers in another tab and go back and forth to put the names into the new chapter! It works perfectly,my memory is quite terrible...

-BlitzwingTheCon
9/18/2013 c4 Autobotgirl2234
I hope Optimus will be okay soon.
9/18/2013 c3 Autobotgirl2234
I hope Optimus will be okay.
9/18/2013 c2 Autobotgirl2234
Great.
9/18/2013 c1 Autobotgirl2234
Okay.
9/17/2013 c4 PrimesSPARROW
very good was wondering what had happened to this story
9/16/2013 c4 43AutobotGuy710
Uh-oh! Great chapter, already can't wait for the next chapter! :)
3/24/2013 c3 Autobotgirl2234
I'm almost 100% sure Ami's gut feeling is right.
3/24/2013 c2 Autobotgirl2234
Optimus is a bit of a mystery to me as well.
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »