for The Dangers of Twitter

1/29/2013 c2 evi ive
What the What!? Can't wait for another chapter. I hope you post more and not abandon it.
1/29/2013 c1 evi ive
Dacry actually used his twitter!? Wow! And he drunkedly sent bing and gigi the links!? This is going to be a fun story. I hope you are enjoying writing it as much as i am enjoying reading it. I wondering who else he might have sent a message to? Fitz? A message to Lizzie? Maybe even Jane?
12/2/2012 c2 goldmahogany
Love Gigi! Hahaha. She's awesome in this.
12/2/2012 c2 machi3663
More! I want more! Pretty Please? This is an Awesome fic!
11/17/2012 c1 Guest
People have dreams by getting discovered on youtube, many authors on fanfiction have dreams on getting discovered on this site for being a playwright or getting signed for writing tv sitcoms or even movies. However let me tell you straight out that quotations are most definitely not ' ' they are " " so please fix the error of your ways since big publishers like Random House look for proper grammar and awesome ideas. You for one are halfway there. A wise woman told me once that it does not matter for whatever you are writing for, you must always apply what you learn. So you learn declarative,interrogative, exclamatory sentences in pre-k! you learn direct and indirect objects in third yet what is the point of learning when you do not apply it. So since you curse in your writing my guess is you are around sixteen or higher for even have read such high class of a book by jane austen. If you pay attention, i am sure she always used proper qoutation marks. I have written this review on my tablet so please excuse my bad grammar and spelling when i for one am offering you criteria on the very same thing...SUCH HYPOCRACY...sorry i am in a rush so farewell good author may you read this in health and peace
11/16/2012 c2 2Shel12
Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for next update.
11/15/2012 c2 pigtails913
Hooooboy! So he was hacked and Bing knows it. Interesting. I'm definitely going to click follow story down there so I can know when you update, rather than just stumbling upon it.
11/14/2012 c1 12NeverQuitDreaming
haha wow I loved it! I think my favorite part was Gigi. I hope she turns out like this. Good job! My on;ly complaint is the format of it, it seems a bit messy. I normally like things centered.
11/13/2012 c1 justlovefanfiction2901
I love it ... Are you going to continue it?
11/13/2012 c1 pigtails913
HA! Jing. I like that. "There are no teams!" *smile* That was great. Thanks! (Is this a one-shot or will there be more? I'm just curious. It stands alone just fine but I would not object to reading more.)