for Pen Pals

9/11 c13 5ChaChaChaChan
Aww I love this! I hope you continue it one day. I really love radar and I was really happy to find your fic. Thank you so much for writing this! It’s so sweet!
4/24 c13 51pamz
I've been re-watching MASH the past few weeks (I'm at the end of season 4) and decided to look for some Radar-centric fics when I stumbled upon this one and I'm glad I did. It's so cute and Radar and Nancy are both so adorable in this. I see you haven't updated in nearly 7 years and I don't know if you'll even see this review but I just wanted to let you know I think this is such a sweet story and I like to think they get together after the war and get married and have cute adorable little babies. Thanks for writing it.
2/8/2019 c13 5aboyandhisstarship
I love this and am looking forward to hopefully reading more. I love radar and Nancy's relationship. and am looking forward to there relationship developing even more.

anyway looking forward to more :D
9/25/2015 c13 flutterbye52000
This is another beautiful story from your pen, cmee57, thank you for it. Would you be into maybe writing another chapter in Calling Hope? Just a nice thought. No pressure ;)
9/25/2015 c5 flutterbye52000
Cmee, you are such a good author, do you know that? I love your stuff, and any time I can find any, I read it immediately. I pray all is well with you.
5/31/2013 c13 3DragonsRme
awww Radar is too cute but OH NO BUSTER! Poor Nancy she must be heart broke :'(
5/30/2013 c13 gunsbuster
I would love to see one say in the next 5 minutes ok I will give you till Saturday so hurry! Radar rules!
5/27/2013 c13 AtypicalTeenager22
*sobs* I know how Nancy feels about her dog! My dog was hit by a car and I had to put her to sleep, hardest thing to do! But this was an excellent chapter, I can't wait for Radar and Nancy to meet!
5/27/2013 c13 453samanddianefan10
wow another chapter...so worth the wait. I usually don't care for OC's but you've created some in your stories totally worth writing for. This was so good, I am a huge fan of your writing, but you knew that. Good job, and please update soon!
3/29/2013 c12 AtypicalTeenager22
Fluffy goodness! I know Charlie is a nice guy and all, but make Nancy hold out for Radar. Poor Radar...hey it's not so bad being short!
3/27/2013 c12 Guest
I really like this story and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please continue!

felicity18
3/27/2013 c12 3DragonsRme
NEW CHAPTER! And how cute it was. I get the feeling it won't be the last we see of Charlie! Loving it don't stop
3/27/2013 c12 453samanddianefan10
this was sweet and sincere...in other words you capture Radar perfectly! happy to see an update
3/3/2013 c3 Rekoj
I thought it was cute that he slept with the picture of Nancy under his pillow. Great job so far...
3/3/2013 c2 Rokoj