FanFiction.Net
for The Truth Behind Alex Russo

3/28 c19 4Ilena Petrova
so since this has t been updated in a while can i ask are you still wanting to come back to this story or not?
4/28/2021 c8 69Sellybelly411
She's in the Glacier building because she's a stone-cold bitch.

The ultimate ice queen.

Love it!
4/26/2020 c19 13161930-Deleted-Account-Pleas
Oh that was great please update soon.
4/23/2020 c19 2FanGirlie101
This is really good! I hope you keep writing! If you don't mind, could you be a bit less descriptive of the make-out scenes? Totally opinionated and not at all required. It was just a suggestion. Anyway, I love your story, and considering this is about 4 years later after your last update, I'm going to go ahead and guess you're not going to continue on. I just wanted to let you know that I think you're a great writer and that I hope you continue.

Keep Writing,
FanGirlie101
12/15/2016 c18 paz
Wonderful
12/6/2016 c1 Jalex mega fan
I wish I could download this fanfic so I can read this everyday because this is the best jalex fanfic ever BY THE WAY please finish because I am looking forward to reading more adventures of JALEX
11/22/2016 c19 Shalifi
Good to hear you'll be writing again. I look forward to it.
2/14/2016 c19 Jamie.Smith
OMG! This story is #AMAZING! Right now I am going through a cray-cray phase with wizards of waverly place and your story is totes cool! Continue this story, k. Its the best!
1/16/2016 c19 Liane.Tessy
Please write more! I love it! This is #thebeststoryever
1/11/2016 c19 Liane.Tessy
OMG! When will you continue? I could totally help you if you give a shout out to me! Please try to continue soon! This is my favorite story ever! I have read it from the front to the back like a million times, I so want more!
1/2/2014 c19 delete-account-please 5149757
excellent story so far, looking forward to more so please update soon.
12/28/2013 c19 delete-account-please 4171342
this was a good story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
12/27/2013 c19 delete-account-please 742011
look forward to more so please update soon.
9/5/2013 c18 2Apex Calibre
please this story is your masterpiece you need to update please!
7/24/2013 c19 1nightingale death
U have to update soon. I love this story. Please update soon
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »