for And I Wake Up

4/9/2020 c8 arimamatsui
Wow
11/2/2018 c6 DomIantoRules
I only just found this story, and I love it. It's probably too late to respond to your question about the flat name, but just in case, how about hublet? Sort of a mini Hub (the actual space, not the computing power), and it rhymes with sublet. Just a suggestion.
6/25/2018 c7 Tootikii
Ahh <33
6/25/2018 c4 Tootikii
4 chapters in and I'm now certain I've read this before. Fortunately it's been so long, I've forgotten what happens next, so it's a perfect thing!
I don't know if you still get notified by new comments, but if you do, I hope this can make you smile a bit! You are awesome! Thank you for writing this
6/24/2018 c2 Tootikii
HelloI am pretty sure I've read this story before. I recently got back into after having spent quite a while on AO3. The first thing I had to do was go back and read some of my favourite, old Torchwood stories, and maybe a couple I missed last time!
I can't wait to rediscover this universe and all the crazy stuff you've come up with in it! :D
I can't promise I'll leave a comment every chapter (I mean, look at me, writing this in chapter 2), but I'll try my best! Just know I'm enjoying this greatly and I thank you kindly for sharing it
2/19/2018 c2 kathyoberbeck
CoE fixit AND Tosh/Owen? You can't tell, but I am doing my happy dance!
11/9/2016 c1 SuziH-J
I also cried through all of that last part, which took a while to read through my tears, so I can understand how Yi would have cried writing it. (I'm still crying now writing this).
10/19/2015 c8 3FranArian
Did you ever post the rest of this story line? If so, what title(s)?
10/17/2015 c1 5Jayan phoenix
I have read the first three chapters and I have found this the most confusingly written fics i have ever come across. but good luck in the future!
7/13/2015 c2 17iwantsupernatural
The name of the song for the title is actually called Schism, incase you didn't know. What you have it as is the first line.
6/22/2014 c7 poppaeasabina
Hank is a total creep, his emails ARE threatening, he is almost as scary as Boss Man. If he doesn't watch out, one of the girls *will* shank him.
3/17/2014 c7 1alpha Jade Hunter
This is an awesome story , I am actually rereading it! I just noticed that you said the Sherry was into 'that' part of the fandom as a explanation to the baby outfit… are you referring to slash? It sounded like, but I am not overly familiar with that fandom, so maybe I am missing something else. Just curious :)
9/7/2013 c8 4Tandy Sandman
This is a brilliant story. Such a different take on an alternate CoE than many others. Thanks so much for sharing and looking forward to the next part! ;)
8/20/2013 c1 4darcy58
Found this on Archive of Our Own, and have to say it is glorious. Made more so by the superb writing and creative skills you so obviously have. And yes, I had such emotions at reading the transcript of Ianto's video. And how wonderful it is that you make him strong, and a man not a boy. Now onward to chapter 2
8/18/2013 c1 1stories4ever