for And I Wake Up

6/23/2013 c8 32Angelwings23123
This was great! Very well written and an original idea too.
I loved that you not only brought Ianto back but Tosh and Owen as well. (The ultimate fix-it story!)
Can't wait to read more.
6/3/2013 c8 51Inusagi
I'm interested in what's going on with Ianto, and when Jack is returning and even what's going on that brought Tosh and Owen back...but I am seriously uninterested in your random nerd-led trio. just FYI
6/2/2013 c8 8Bittersweet Fable
That was simply marvelous. I am a little heart broken for Ianto currently and as always there is that sadness at an amazing story ended (I know there's a sequel up, I just haven't got there yet).

Many, many internet cookies for you!
6/2/2013 c8 Willowstripe
This story is awesome! Ianto being a kid (he gets ALL the ladies *teenage girls being giggly*), and the Troubled Trio (what I'm calling Hank, Tyra, and Eunice) being bonkers, crazy pregnant Gwen, and Jack(ie) the pregnant cat! Who I'm guessing will have kittens with Torchwood team names!
And the length of this is SSOOOOOO LONG! It's beautiful 3 . How in the *known* universe do you have the patience to write chapters this long? I wish I had a power like that.
Anyway, keep writing. The sequal will be brilliant if this one is anything to go by.
WS
6/2/2013 c8 Guest
I just loved this whole story, the title, the ideas, everything. I found it a bit gruesome in parts, I agree with you about either warnings or the rating for that one chapter in particular with the torture, that was disturbing.

It does need some Brit picking, I see in your info that you mainly have US readers so maybe it doesn't matter. Being British (and without an account, hence anon, not being cowardly.) I was a bit thrown out of the story a couple of times, for example... check cheque, dollars should be pounds, there aren't medical bills in Britain with the NHS, dumpster bin or skip. However if it doesn't bother you it's not a big deal, I just mentioned it in case you do want to get someone to go through it.

Anyhow I hope you post it to some of the comms on LJ and to AO3 as it's so original I think people will love it. Now I'm going on to the next one, really looking forward to Jack coming back, and to the kittens!
6/1/2013 c8 demonsinger
I think I love your ranting. I have also never heard of internet herpes is therre a specialist you recommend to be checked? (considering the amount of time I spent in direct contact everyday) Can't wait to read what you have for T3W.
5/25/2013 c4 12rozisa
When is Ianto going to get home to find two previously dead people in his flat? Also is Ianto like Jack now with the not dying bit? Ianto is going to have a lot of questions for them.
4/22/2013 c7 Irideae
Ah, this was a beautiful update, kept the plot moving and also made Hank, Eunice and Tyra more... three-dimensional. It's fantastic! Keep up the (really, really) good work, and I can't wait for the next story! :)
4/21/2013 c7 176Firehedgehog
freaking aweesome update
4/21/2013 c7 15ToonyTwilight
Can't to find out what happens next!
4/5/2013 c6 4Gwyddelig
This is completely fascinating. I found it last night and only put it down because I was drop-dead exhausted and my eyes were going crossed - it didn't help that I had read to the death induced hunger induced insanity and was feeling about that wibbly-wobbly in the head myself as I tried to keep track of his wibbly-wobbly. So yes, I'm thoroughly engrossed in this. It's rather incredible - so different and unique compared to anything else I've read in the fandom, in response to CoE. You have a wonderful talent for writing that is so engaging: twisting and turning while at the same time so well tied together that the reader gets as on edge as the characters. I love how close we follow Ianto, nitpicky in detail, and then follow an overview path when turning to Owen and Tosh - it works so well together. I'm rather sad to be caught up and therefore in wait for more to follow. I look forward to more!
4/2/2013 c6 2Lusalma
Nice story, more please! Love the way you got Ianto and history and future all together and can't wait till Jack comes back and how the Boss situation ties up, more please!
3/31/2013 c6 176Firehedgehog
freaking sweeeet fic
3/29/2013 c6 Pattik
Loving this story! So original! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/24/2013 c6 Alice Carter
I'm really enjoying this AU. It's funny, heart-wrenching, and compelling all at once. And it's actually making perfect sense to me. Can't wait for updates!
73 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »