for And I Wake Up

1/26/2013 c4 15gracefultree
Wow. Really interesting. I can't wait for Jack to make his way back & see what's happened!
1/26/2013 c2 Guest
This is great, what a fix it! I'm so glad you've revived Owen and Tosh. I love how you've included the faires but kept us guessing.

I'm really intrigued.
1/26/2013 c4 sandysan2013
I love CrazyIanto! He is behaving exactly as one would imagine under the circumstances. I'd love to know what is happning with him and who was out to "hire" him and why. How could shooting him have been part of the recruitment plan?! Now that he's about to ope his own Hub I suspect he'll find out about Tosh and Owen soon enough. I wonder if they'll agree to work for Gwen or set out on their own to find out what is going on. Are they even free to go it alone? So many questions!
1/26/2013 c1 Guest
I love this story, great ideas. Ianto's goodbye video was really effective.
1/26/2013 c3 Sandysan2013
This story has taken some very unexpected turns and right now I have no idea what is going on or why. But, I very much want to because this is a very engaging tale. I'm looking forward to the revelations. Why did Tosh and Owen come back as adults. Why is Owen here at all! I'm glad to have him back, but why is Steven here and who the hell shot a little boy in the stomach! Lots going on and I know you'll have your hands full bringing it all together so I'll wait.
1/26/2013 c3 1BelladonasMom
When you write as compelling work like this then it's worth the wait. It was a long wait but it's an even longer chapter, so I applaud you.

This mystery is intriguing. I love the way you give insights into Ianto, Tosh, Owen and even Gwen. This is very well written. The mainframe is cool. I
saw the TARDIS hints. And... I can't wait to see what will happen next.

So Bravo! Well done! Please write some more. **Hint Hint**
1/22/2013 c1 1Wolfblooded
Hello this is one of my favourite stories and... It's after new year! Please please please please update. *Puppy dog eyes* I'll give you a virtual cookie. :D
1/17/2013 c3 3ChubbyTabby
More, more, more! I want more! This is so good!
12/30/2012 c3 Kelly
No worries about uploading, darling! You're doing so awesome.
12/24/2012 c3 1SunshineAndDaisies
that was brilliant :D
12/24/2012 c3 43ToonyTwilight
This is good and I can't wait to read more!
12/21/2012 c2 Guest
This is great! Please post more. I havent read anything quite like this before.
12/8/2012 c2 Kelly
Coooooooooooool.
12/5/2012 c2 1SunshineAndDaisies
i love this :D
11/25/2012 c2 12Jewelgirl04
This was a fantastic pair of chapters. And a great fix-lit so far. I had hopes for Ianto, but then you threw in Tosh and Owen and I just... I lost it. Post more when you can. It's wonderful.
73 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »