for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar

12/25/2012 c5 battleking
The scene and emotions were conveyed perfectly. Nice job. I could almost feel the emotions shared between the two so excellent job on that as well you're doing great.
12/25/2012 c5 Xult
Excellent story so far. The lemon was represented your intention perfectly. What would happen with the sekirei Naruto won't wing (ex. Homura and Tsukiumi). Will they wing Minato, someone else, or be left to their fate (Homura spontaneously combusting).
12/25/2012 c5 Zobx
Good chapter im liking the way your telling the story thus far and am looking foward to more and seeing what happens when he meets miya :)
12/25/2012 c5 3Tamult
Very nice chapter. Looking forward to more. Oh, simple stupid word mistake. The first case of ceiling is spelled sealing. Or that was the only time I noticed it.

Good work and thanks for all the fish. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
12/25/2012 c5 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
12/25/2012 c5 2bakapervert
Thanks for the update. Nice job with how you made Hanabi accept Musubi into their life. Also for the lemon as well.
12/25/2012 c5 Tsundereworks
couldn't Naruto just henge and carry out assassinations no worry about living on the run then? good chapter this one btw what did Seo palm? something with a seal or tape record the information talked about sealing? btw will naruto and hanabi and musubi move to miyas since it seems like their is spyware everywhere?
12/25/2012 c5 3Markus-Antonius
you did a great job on this chapter!
12/25/2012 c5 Argorok
Excellent job, please update ASAP and keep up the good work.
12/25/2012 c5 4Dragonskyt
Well, guess we know who the next one will be.

Great chapter, love Naruto's attitude.
12/25/2012 c5 Naginator
Look forward to more
12/25/2012 c5 ullietal
Firstly I'm not much of a fan of lemons in fanfics, people focus half if not a full chapter and attempt to create their own fantasys into the story and from what I've noticed is that most of them are just pointless, they don't help the flow of the story in the least but yours on the other hand was quite good not only was it short and to the point but it gave out the feeling of being necessary for Hanabi's character development. I'm looking forward to your next update, cheers.
-Ullietal
12/25/2012 c5 FateBurn
Great chapter like always cant wait for the next one and see them start preparing for the S-plan and to see who exactly was that woman mentioned at the end.
12/25/2012 c5 Guest
What a shame, the character I like the least ends up with Naruto.

Anyway, thanks for the update.
12/25/2012 c5 DragFire
Very good chapter, you managed the sex scene very well. I think that the importance of the sex scene is to show some development in their relation than a mere lemon.

Sry for my bad english (not native)
3,225 « Prev Page 1 .. 195 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 .. Last Next »