for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar

11/28/2012 c3 1TeiKEY-SaMa
Number 84 Hanabi or 109?
11/28/2012 c3 daniel 29
You have me curious as to what naruto just saw at the end of this chapter
11/28/2012 c3 Rob
GREAT CHAPTER.

SHES GOT HER Chakra BACK

BAALS IN MOUTH HA HA HA
11/28/2012 c3 Argorok
Amazing job, please update again soon.
11/27/2012 c2 lou2003us
Interesting so far.
11/22/2012 c2 4Zaralann
Nice chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
11/22/2012 c2 CrimsonGodmode
Praise the Log, my brother, and update soon please. -
11/22/2012 c2 1EternalStory
I don't get it, if Hanabi is alive...

How would she react to him having more girls in his life? Also, Naruto seems to be completely devoted to her.

I just don't know how you are going to do it. I mean, the pure fanfiction way is to give him a harem and Hanabi won't give a damn about it.

But the depth of your story and character's personality is quite detailed and therefore I don't see how Hanabi will possibly be alright with the notion that Naruto is with other girls.

Anyways, you might probably address that later on, I'll just have to wait and see.
11/21/2012 c2 holtjustin04
Awesome glad that someone finally ueses hanabi for a paring with naruto thank you
11/21/2012 c2 Guest
Rebell: Naruto is in love with Hanabi and is going to get Sekirei? What next Hanabi to :).
11/21/2012 c2 Inconspicuous Llama
Sasuke better stay dead! Also good chapter :)
11/21/2012 c2 yendarman
Aww wtf man you totally screwed hinabi thatsucks because the best part of naruto/sekirei crosaovers are when naruto and company kick ass in the sekirei world if only to show that humans are not all weak but besides that gripe i like how the story is unfolding oh and plz dont make naruto hide all his abilities cause that is one my gripes in these particular crossovers but besides those things its all good baby...
11/21/2012 c2 The Arsenal
... Very nice beginning.. I feels intrigued... What will happen with sekirei plan now with Naruto and hanabi included in it? And.. 4 companion, eh? What will become of hanabi, then? Will she accept?
11/21/2012 c2 1ddcj1990
Great chapter I cant wait for the next update
11/21/2012 c1 ddcj1990