for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar

11/21/2012 c2 Silber D. Wolf
great and fun chapter, I cant wait that you update soon
11/21/2012 c2 DragFire
Very good crossover. I really like your writing style, well paced without rushing. The good fics are the ones that develops slowly.
11/21/2012 c2 Soulbow109
Story is really looking good so far, though I am a bit sad that Naruto can't be with Tsukiumi, be kinda funny seeing her and Hanabi argue over who was the wife, but since you don't like Tsunderes much I guess it can't be helped. Love how Hanabi and Naruto interact with each other hope to see much more. Just have one question about the Sekirei that will be paired with Naruto. Will any be one of Minato's Sekirei from canon or will they be others?

Also personally I think the reason for Hanabi losing her ability to use Chakra is logical so don't worry too much.
11/21/2012 c2 Guest
Well at least it's not freaking Hinata. Instead it's proactive chibi Hinata. Who's ten or so in canon at the time of the war.
11/21/2012 c2 ScorpinokXV
Naruto can't seem to get away from Sasuke, even his corpse followed him and Hanabi into the Sekirei world. :P Naruto should've remember his time as a genin in Wave country where Haku didn't dispose of Zabuza's body as he should've. I hope this doesn't lead to MBI doing experiments with Sasuke's corpse to clone him or something. An army of Sasuke's would be a nightmare! *shudder!*

Poor Hanabi. Even MBI's technology couldn't repair the damage done to one of her celestial gates, and she can't mould chakra. T.T I liked how Naruto was there for Hanabi, and that he protected her from Takami when she wanted to experiment with her. :)

Naruto's lack of knowledge of this new world was the only reason why Takami was able to convince Naruto to give up some of his blood. If MBI can reverse engineer the cells in Naruto's blood to duplicate his Uzumaki bloodline, then it could be very bad if they started injecting it in Sekirei like Karasuba. :O

I'm still trying to figure out how Naruto will have relationships with his Sekirei when he already has a significant other in Hanabi? All the other fanfictions I've seen have Naruto single when he arrives in the Sekirei world. Even the regular humans in Sekirei canon are unattached before they even wing any Sekirei. Will Hanabi be killed by Karasuba, or by a rogue Sekirei? It's an original concept having Naruto with someone else before winging Sekirei. It's got me curious what you have planned.

I'm going to guess that Miya is among the 4 Sekirei already picked for Naruto's extended family. ;) Minato's still in the story, so he could get Kuu, Tsukiumi, and Homura as his Sekirei. Not sure who else you may have picked, but I'm hoping Kazehana, Ikki, Toyotama, Namiji, Akitsu, and Uzume are picked for Naruto's harem. :)

Can't wait to see how Naruto, and Hanabi meets Miya and the rest of Maison Izumo. Looking forward to the next chapter.
11/21/2012 c2 Kry Havick
Good chapter and thanks for explaining the end of the first chapter!
11/21/2012 c2 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it and I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
11/21/2012 c2 Mzr90
Cool chapter I like the little game Naruto and Takami did trying to keep each other on their toes and this makes me wonder if MBI well find anything of Sasuke's body like the curse mark or something.

Anyway looking forward to who the 4 Sekirei you've chosen are I just hope Kazehana and Uzume are one of them or if you add more that they are included. This makes wonder how Hanabi will react to this she seems meek when not in battle.

Your explanation on how Hanabi lost her chakra seems sound I can see it work anyway looking forward to the next chapter.
11/21/2012 c2 Yami Arashi
awesome! awesome!
11/21/2012 c2 15alchemists19
Immersing
11/21/2012 c2 FateBurn
Great chapter, really liked how Naruto and Takami are already trying to gain any advantage off of each other that they can get, also there was a mistake in the chapter you put that Hanabis wound was in her chest in the beginning and also another in the author notes at first you said that the name of Narutos companion would be revealed mid-chapter but in the next paragraph you called her by name. Other than that I hope that one of his 4 Sekirei is Kazehana, and I would prefer if Musubi wasnt but I can deal with that, and finally cant wait to see them at Izumo house to see how they fit in there.
11/21/2012 c2 Argorok
Excellent job, please update again as soon as you can. Also since you are going to have Miya in the story, can you have her be one of Naruto's Sekirei
11/21/2012 c2 pandawa
Why medic in hospital didn't freak out when checking hanabi's eyes? Anyway, it's still a good chapter. keep update
11/21/2012 c2 Soutrick
good chapter
pity that Hanabi can't mold chakra anymore
hope you chose Akitsu as one of his sekirei, my favorite
and curious how naruto blood will be used in the future

looking foward next chapter
11/21/2012 c2 1NIX'S WARDEN
Nice man and it SUCKS that Hanabi is basically a civilian! O well she is still going to kick the ass of a any sekirei that reacts to Naruto!
3,225 « Prev Page 1 .. 203 210 211 212 213 214 .. Last Next »