for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar

11/14/2012 c1 Argorok
Excellent job, please update again soon.
11/14/2012 c1 1Mage Ronin
Dude! lol, CoaM was the first fanfic I ever read and while I hoped (still do!) that you finish it with the direction you were heading in, I understand your reasons for dropping it.

It's great to have you back, and I hope you can channel your epic storytelling in this Naruto fanfic! Good start, by the way.
11/14/2012 c1 DragonOfApocalypse
11/14/2012 c1 ebo372
love the NarutoxHanabi pairing
awseome fight scene
11/14/2012 c1 Mzr90
A really cool start I'm guessing the girl is Hanabi and yeah the fight was cool also funny how there's some humor in such a serious situation.

Well since you already have 6 chapters I'm guessing that you might have a flock chosen for Naruto but I hope to see Miya,Kazehana and Uzume in it. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter.
11/14/2012 c1 FateBurn
Excellent start please continue as soon as you can, cant wait to see what happens and if Hanabi survives, as well as when exactly in the Sekirei world the appear.
11/14/2012 c1 4Zaralann
Nice chapter!
11/14/2012 c1 1TeiKEY-SaMa
Miya and Kazehana will be a perfect Sekirei for Naruto. to fill the void that is inside Naruto's heart
11/14/2012 c1 hanipman
I like the light presence of humor behind the story. It''s refreshing to see in such a serious situation and it somehow fits.
11/14/2012 c1 Soutrick
Great intro, one of the best
looking foward Naruto and his companion in the sekirei world
11/14/2012 c1 1POAK
good
11/14/2012 c1 13ruto-kun-nata-chan
interesting start for a fiction... waiting to see more.

and is the Hyuuga with Naruto... Hanabi.
11/14/2012 c1 Anarctik
Seems like a really interesting fanfic, more well written naruto/sekirei fanfics are needed and this one looks promising. Can't wait for the next chapter to be released.
3,223 « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215