for The Ninth Sekirei Pillar

1/11/2020 c1 AnUnnamedUser
Kyuubi Sage Mode Naruto weaker than Miya? Seriously? The story was going in a good path, but this is just ridiculous, and I wasted my time reading this shit.
1/7/2020 c7 xArceus
go and do some fukin research you fukin moron!
u know absolutely nothing about Naruto verse! the fukin stupid things u say really pisses me off!
what kinda moron says pain's power is magnetism when it was made very clear that deva path is gravity based ?
and you are a fukin mtherfker if u think Mia can defeat Sage mode Naruto.
post war Naruto is powerfull enough to solo the entire Sekirei verse.
the only reason i am still with trash of a story is because of the intriguing Hanabi/Naruto relationship and the steamy scenes between them.
1/3/2020 c1 xArceus
you should research thoroughly before go writing a story. The story had great potential but you messed it up badly.

I honestly thought you were just joking when you said Sagekyubi Naruto is weaker than Miya.
12/19/2019 c7 emilio3000
Chapter 6 is complete trash.
12/10/2019 c26 Guest
Well it was good till u mess up with the jukki shit. Karama shouldn't have disappeared. The seal has the power of the god of death from naruto world. If karama was to disappear so would naruto. They are connected u dimwit. Before you go and say he just change. I call bs on that naruto would also have to be change so would his mind. You just ruin the story around ch20. I'll stop there and go read something's else bye.
11/3/2019 c47 Henry
U are the best writer dude
10/20/2019 c43 NobileRogue
Yeah. Its largely assumed that Madara's meteors are just large pieces of debris summoned using space/time ninjutsu only a few hundred meters up. If you pay attention to their impacts, they're not going all that fast either otgerwise the craters would've been much bigger considering their size.
At leats that is the leading theory in the fandom.
10/11/2019 c11 Shreck879
I found it weird that they knew it was called a Sharingan. Who told them? Did Sasuke live for awhile?
10/6/2019 c16 3AlernateReality
The whole clone independence thing is stupid
9/9/2019 c11 Jack1nTheBox
just to clarify, the reason I am slightly worried about you resurrecting someone, in this case Sasuke, is because there is no way minaka would know the eyes are called the sharingan without an outside source.
9/9/2019 c10 Jack1nTheBox
Bruh. I hope you ain't resurrecting any Uchihas over here, cause that'd really kill my interest in this story.
9/8/2019 c13 darkflamAxis
Naruto did worst than the point of his if he keep holding back
8/23/2019 c51 Guest
I just finished reading your story. It was a different in a sense that I couldn't tell what was going to happen. It kept me guessing.

I didn't like the way Naruto and Hanabi were willing to kill the Sekerei but I got your point that war changes people just like Oroch was surprised Naruto could lie.

All in all, it was good.
8/21/2019 c3 Jack1nTheBox
this makes literally bo sense. why the heck did he change into homage hear? And also, that seems like quite the unhealthy relationship dynamic. this isn't the bdsm master type of thing, this is that of a literal superior, something that does not represent a healthy power dynamic.

and setting that aside... it's weird. why did he change clothes?!
8/19/2019 c18 Elogost27549
This is a terrible story and you shouldn't read it if you value your time. Naruto is somehow more stupid than cannon Naruto and loses or ties every fight that matters because of "reasons" (aka plot armor). The tone of the story is all over the place, going from a hyper realistic fight where every injury is life threatening to Naruto getting beat up slap-stick/anime style by his friends. I know this is fanfiction so things will obviously be changed from the source material, as they should be in any good fanfiction, but the author shows on numerous occasions how unfamiliar he/she is with the source material of both fandoms and makes a large number of mistakes when trying to explain or give background on abilities/powers/characters leading to a very unimmersive reading experience as the reader is constantly left shaking their head at mistake after mistake. This list of complaints could be many times longer but at this point my opinion is clear and you will either listen to it or not.

Normally when i find a story i don't like i just close out of it and move on with my day, but i found this story by looking at the favorites list of one of my own favorite authors (Noodlehammer) and felt the need to leave this review on the off chance that it saves anyone else who arrives here via that same avenue from reading this "story".
3,223 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »