for Patience and Passion

8/1/2016 c1 Skeeter0003
I can picture it now...I was s unhappy they didn't have a cottage when he was released when Robert knew! But love your story of how it could of been! Off to find more stories
2/3/2013 c1 Baily007
OMG, that was amazing and sooo intense! I love to think that this is what happens wgen we weren't allowed to watch;)

Wonderfully written! Thank you so much for sharing!
12/27/2012 c1 Guest
That was adorable, very well written. Keep up the good work
11/30/2012 c1 12poma14
Yep, definitely missing a scene like this in the show. I totally love how Mrs. Hughes aids in getting them some alone time! :)
11/23/2012 c1 87theglamourfades
Oh, this is just lovely. Such a wonderful way to fill in the gaps of what happened when John returned to Downton. If it was up to me at least 50% of the show would be John and Anna; I do like the other characters and they have to be there, but yes, there needs to be more Mr and Mrs Bates in the show, especially now they're so happy. Anyway, I digress...

Really love how it started after he'd finished the breakfast, and Daisy being all oblivious. John finally getting to experience the moment is lovely and I especially love Anna being so comforting, reassuring him that it's fine for him to admit he's struggling. That was such a touching moment. I'm glad everything seems to have been plain sailing for them after he was released, but it would have been nice to see such a scene between them. Their tenderness and kissing is so sweet and passionate. Plus I love Mrs Hughes here - you got her character really spot on, I can see her acting exactly in that manner.

And then I love even more John going into his room, being overwhelmed by everything being just as it used to be. Anna standing and embracing him, fitting herself to him from behind is just such a gorgeous image and John's tears of joy *gulp* - just lovely. You move really effortlessly from the tenderness to passion between them and it's all so wonderful. John being slightly anxious of what Anna would think of him is so in character, and I just love Anna's reaction. Their desire for each other is so clear and you write it so well. I always appreciate M fics and this is very hot. The way they keep speaking to each other is especially so lovely - my favourite is when they both said how much they had dreamt of that moment and Anna saying that he makes her the woman she is *sigh*

Lovely, lovely, lovely. You have such a beautiful writing style!
11/14/2012 c1 batesfan
I love sexytimes. Very realistic, well done.
11/14/2012 c1 8anna4bates
Perfection, just utter perfection. I LOVE that you're writing more M stories xD it's hot. Keep it up!
11/14/2012 c1 Gimgemgemma
Brilliant story. Loved it. Well written, more! Haha
11/14/2012 c1 186JamesLuver
I really enjoyed this, and I very much appreciate when it was set! I refuse to believe that Anna and John waited until they had the cottage before they reunited in that way, so this was perfect for me!

Loved the beginning, with John and Anna sitting alone at the servants' hall table. Anna's comment about her not thinking any less of him because of the way he was feeling was beautiful, and it really made me want to see a moment like that on the show.

Mrs. Hughes walking in on them kissing was both humorous and rather endearing, especially since she was so kind to them. I always see her as a champion for A/B, so it was nice to see her suggesting to Anna that she should go and help John unpack - and I loved her cheeky comment about not telling Mr. Carson!

Once again, the intimate side of their relationship was explored wonderfully. You described the way that they touched each other very sensually indeed. John touching her was so erotic and her sliding her foot up the back of his leg was so hot because it's not something that's often described, and I in particular really loved the image of Anna experimentally touching herself while John made love to her. So hot! The love scene as a whole was very loving and beautiful, and captured the dynamics of their relationship very well. It was adorable to hear them telling each saying "I love you" to each other, and calling each other terms of endearment.

I really hope you continue to write!
11/14/2012 c1 Alkd
Bravo! Encore! Sexy, hot, still tender and so full of love.