for No Bounds

2/7/2018 c11 Guest
This story is an interesting take on the hollow inside Ichigo. Please update soon!
8/27/2016 c11 7w7
Oh Shit! That was his Hollow, was it? Why do you have to left the history there? I'm dying to know what happens!
3/23/2016 c11 18Sleeze
You need to update this story!
6/15/2014 c11 nypsy
guess previous chap was posted a while ago & i missed it. i can't wait for next chap! cliffhanger, really? so mean. will ichi take her away in a huff, giving away they are an item? will he pretend to be just friends & then fight later? will it be more of a turn on so they get frisky later? will his alter take over? possible outcomes driving me nutty-please update soon.
6/15/2014 c10 nypsy
updates rock! poor kid. mental institutions (& nursing & rehab facilities) probably could be decent & helpful if staffed well & run right, but from what I've heard those places are very few & rarely accessible to anyone but those able to pay lost of money. very sad to think about what happens in real life to patients.
6/15/2014 c11 2CharNinja LOL
Funny chapter
6/14/2014 c1 Guest
I'm so curious! You should make Ichigo be part of the game!
Love love love it
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
6/14/2014 c1 Guest
YAYYY! You're back! I love this story by the way, please don't dissapeear on us again! Update soon!
6/14/2014 c11 5Renji4eva
Nice! I wonder what's gonna happen now. Update soon!
7/13/2013 c10 2Ermilus
I like it
7/12/2013 c10 2CharNinja LOL
Of course Grimmy would stab somebody
7/9/2013 c10 13Getsuga TENSHOU 15
Nopey, Ichigo is fine :) Hime is 18 after all, no matter how innocent she might still be, she is capable of making her own decisions as an half-responsible adult :)

As for the accuracy of how mental hospitals work, my mum is a psychiatric nurse, and I read it out to her; she agrees with how you've wrote it, you've done well to make it this accurate :D well done!
7/5/2013 c9 nypsy
hope book isn't about ichi either, as that wouldn't make sora such a good guy or friend. maybe semi-autobiographical about the hardships he & ori went thru, but with pseudonyms instead of real names? that might be touchy for ori and why he'd keep it secret? curious now. glad ori's fully aware now about alters so she'll be better able to handle them if they take over, knowing she can't just expect saying ichi's name or saying "stop" will be enough, but that escape may be necessary or asking questions of the alter as a distraction technique may be needed... luv renji too
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »