for Coffee Breaks

1/6/2013 c33 Leggofmyeggo
Excellent ending for an excellent story.

Coffee breaks was funny, was touching and sometimes it was infuriating ;)

Above it all, the story was highly entertaining and well-written. I enjoyed every step of the journey you created. Thank you :)

I will be anxiously waiting for the sequel :)

cheers
1/6/2013 c33 Gleek-girl2103
sequel? :) YES!
1/6/2013 c33 KeepUpOrSTFU
AAAWWW that was so cute! I loved how Santana had everything planned with Quinn. I can't wait for the sequel! Great story! You have an amazing talent, thank you for sharing it with us. : )
1/6/2013 c33 Ficcer86
this was amazing! can't wait for the sequel! keep up the good work :)
1/6/2013 c33 luceroadorada
This was great cant wait for the sequel :)
1/6/2013 c33 Glee4ever123
This was so great. I'm ad Santana was te one to ask. It had been great so far I can't wait for the sequel! Idk how far of a time jump ir gonna do but when I read perfect blend the first thing that came to mind was a baby. With blue eyes tan skin and blonde hair.
1/6/2013 c33 silvermist92
i really liked this chapter and i'm glad we found out a little more about santana's family and that they are engaged now. its also nice to see sam and quinn getting closer, and bella is always so cute
1/6/2013 c33 singlevow
The perfect ending to a perfect story!
1/6/2013 c33 1OpenHiatus
This was an amazing story. The setting, and relationships are just amazing, I absolutely love this story, and hope you write the Sequel soon!
1/6/2013 c33 1SR4SC
I'm glad I woke up super early! That was awesome! Can't believe it's over! I'm as sad as Brittany was :o( I cannot wait to read the next one though! It's gonna be hard to beat this part but I'm sure you'll give it your all! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :o)
1/6/2013 c33 1missnewvillage
This was such a great story. I loved the proposal and Bella is the cutest. I can't wait for the sequel!
1/6/2013 c33 Spencer007
Omg! Santana proposed! Did not expect that! Cannot wait till the sequel! I can't wait till they have children that will be perfect! Soooo excited for the sequel! Amazing story!(:
1/6/2013 c33 katiek28
Such a fun story to read! I enjoyed every chapter and can't wait to read the sequel (and anything else that you write). I love how you put them into a totally different world but still remained true to the characters. And I absolutely adored Bella, who was just the sweetest thing ever. Thanks for writing!
1/6/2013 c33 WWTGGD
Sneaky Bella and Quinn lol

"The perfect blend" Is an awesome title
1/6/2013 c32 linda p