for Coffee Breaks

12/24/2012 c29 luceroadorada
This was great. Merry Christmas
12/24/2012 c29 KNYC13
Yesss please give us a sequel! They are so cute together and the way you've developed each of their personalities throughout the story is absolutely amazing. So hell yes to the sequel! Awesome chapter :)
12/24/2012 c29 Rosetoast
Merry Christmas!

And thanks for the lovely update :)))
12/24/2012 c29 1SR4SC
A sequel would be an awesome crimbo present to us! Pretty please! I wake up early every morning in hope off a new chapter! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Have an awesome Christmas :o)
12/24/2012 c29 megzb
Finally! I was so worried when it seemed like no one understood what Santana was going through besides Brittany. Also love that someone finally told Quinn to butt out of other peoples relationships. There's a diff between being protective and meddling. It was really starting to piss me off lol! Great chapter and can't wait for more :)
12/24/2012 c29 expendableexpressionist
I believe this story definitely calls for a sequel.
12/24/2012 c29 cml2187
definitely would love a sequel!
12/24/2012 c29 katiek28
Happy holidays! Thanks for the awesome Christmas present, this was such a sweet chapter. Il ove the fact that Kurt is so fond of the gossip magazines, despite the fact he knows them both. And Santana's fight with Rachel was hilarious. Count me in for a yes vote for a sequel!
12/24/2012 c28 nayalove
Kinda love this :) glad Brittany was standin up for herself and Santana stood up to Brooke
12/24/2012 c10 Guest
im so glad britt beat that bitches ass! who the hell is dumb enough to play santana lopez she's like the lesbian of all lesbian's dreams lol
12/23/2012 c1 4Felix Kat
The whole story is fantastic
12/23/2012 c28 Guest
fuck. I should stop reading these things it's gonna give me such high expectations in ral life. So friggin cute.
12/23/2012 c28 Guest
Awww. loved this chapter. thanks for the update
12/23/2012 c28 lara
aww...Finally santana ended all woth Brooke...I love Brittana great chapter, hope you can updated soon :)
12/23/2012 c28 Guest
ahhhh. love this fic! thank you so much! please don't ever let it end, and update soon!
1,025 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »