for Coffee Breaks

11/19/2012 c4 Glee4ever123
It's nice that they know for sure that each others gay. Now they can start the real flirting! I hope we meet this Brooke chick real soon and San dumps her for britt. Loved this chapter it was so funny when they ran into each other. I would have been so embarrassed if u were britt. All bloody and shit. Then Quinn's text was just perfect lol.
11/19/2012 c4 BrittSnixx173
Aww Britt is so cute and clumsy!
11/17/2012 c2 Guest
you amaze me, I love workin girls and this is just as good!
11/19/2012 c1 idonutexist
awww I love it and I love Workin' Girls too! You're totally awesome and the best author on the site so far!
11/19/2012 c3 naynay1963
This is a cute story but who is this Brooke bitch? She must go away now! Looking forward to the next update.
11/19/2012 c3 Glee4ever123
This is cute. I like britts pov. Keep it up!
11/19/2012 c3 snixxwanky
I like that teen girl who have a crush on Britt, so cute! Although Im not quite sure what she has to do with this story, but honestly, looking forward to see her again for the next chpters.
I dont understand whats wrong with San and this Brooke, well maybe you will reveal it soon. But for now, Im just kinda not like it when B the one who tried to talk to ther first. I mean, San's the one who always come at the coffee shop right, so I figure that maybe she the one who should tried to talk to Britt first, and see how Britt get nervous and flustered around her, so cute. But this is ur story, im just saying. Well gonna wait what you've been store for us. Update soon :)
11/17/2012 c1 Guest
Ok I'm loving this already :D
There was just one thing I found odd. If Santana has been coming to the coffe shop for a while, wouldn't Britt or Quinn already know her name, since when the drink is ready you call by the person's name?
11/19/2012 c3 15tvshowaddict
Love it. Looking forward to them having a really long talk!
11/19/2012 c3 gleetan
I'm lovin this so far!
11/17/2012 c2 Cord
Adorable.
11/19/2012 c3 sadpanda15
Great start! Can't wait to see what you have I store for britt & San!
11/17/2012 c2 D
Cute.
11/19/2012 c3 MStaerkebye
I love your fanfiction! A new update/chapter makes my day, keep'em comming :)
11/18/2012 c3 1heleneverdeen
great story! update soon please :)
1,025 « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »