for Coffee Breaks

1/16/2013 c33 Ilaria
Hello, my name is Ilaria and I'm Italian. I read your fanfiction and I think it's wonderful! Unfortunately I do not understand when you say "gangsta", but it is my fault. )
I love the way you described the characters and you developed the plot. I hope to read soon the rest of the story.
Regards and thanks! )
1/15/2013 c33 10MissQueue
Love that Quinn was in on the proposal! As excited as I am for a sequel, this storyline is a little addictive and being unable to put it down could end up having an adverse effect on my life in general... I need to employ some self control :)
1/14/2013 c18 MissQueue
Yoga?...I haven't even see Star Wars- cracked me up. Bern reading this all day, literally, killing me with the tension here- loving it! Also watching Chicago Fire and picturing Santana more as Dawson right now, but anyway...
1/13/2013 c33 Blueskkies
aww , so cute and fluffy :-)
1/13/2013 c33 p4tr1c14
OMg so perf *U* Pls do a sequel :3
1/12/2013 c32 p4tr1c14
WOW perfect *u* And yup more 1st pls haha
1/11/2013 c33 HellYeahBrittana
OMG THIS FIC IS DO DAMN PERFECT I JUST WANT U TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE VERY VERY TALENTED THANKS FOR THIS FIC CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL I THINK THAT I'LL JUST CRY CAUSE I DON'T WANNA THIS TO BE OVER
1/8/2013 c33 Guest
ahhhh! I love this fic so, so much and what a perfect song choice! I love this couple and I'll DEFINITELY be reading the Perfect Blend. Thank you so much!
1/8/2013 c33 Guest
thanks for this story, it was a fun read, can't wait for the sequel :D
1/8/2013 c33 BreBre3921
What is your tumblr so I can follow?!Please? :)
1/8/2013 c33 jymceRivera
wait so this is the end? omg omg omg Noooo...!
i love this story so much.!
anyways This chapter is perfection
all the fucking Love and Cuteness
and the proposal is perfection... i actually cant feel my face after i read this...
Like Holy shit.! i cant express myself right now ;) I really love santana..
really really Great Work ;)
1/8/2013 c33 nayalove
Can't wait for the sequel ! Your so awesome one of the best stories ever just enough drama but loads of brittana fluff :)
1/8/2013 c33 NayaGotMe
can't wait for the sequel! :)
1/8/2013 c33 hausofgaga13
Gaaah. That was a fantastic ending! Definitely one of my all time favorite Brittana fanfics. Can't wait for the sequel!
1/7/2013 c33 SoGleekedUp1687
That was an awesome ending. Out of everything I've read I do believe you are one of the top 5 writers on fanfiction. Great job and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the sequel.
1,025 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »