for Coffee Breaks

1/7/2013 c33 ohioisthebest
great finish this story. well done
1/7/2013 c33 2HeyLebanese
I can't believe this is over! I loved every chapter of it ;) Congratilations!
1/7/2013 c33 Guest
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
1/7/2013 c33 Razorblades
HAPPY FEEEEEEEEELS!

Thank you. Thank you for that lovely ending. Thank you for an amazing story. But mostly, thank you for not rudely leaving us all hung up halfway into the story like some "writers" tend to sometimes do; thank you for staying true to writing.

This may be my only review for this story, but know that i've absolutely loved and really enjoyed reading each chapter and have always looked forward to every update. Sometimes i even find myself groaning out loud when a chapter ends before i was even ready to have it come to an end (or even worse: a cliff hanger!) and have to stop reading; you're THAT good. Looking forward to the sequel, which basically is more of your writing! Stay amazing.
1/7/2013 c33 RazorbladesInMyHair

Also, HAPPY FEEEEEEEEEELS!
1/7/2013 c31 p4tr1c14
hot omg
1/7/2013 c33 6Without-Reason-Without-Rhyme
I cried - I'm going to miss this ff a lot :( I'm glad that it had a happy ending though.
1/7/2013 c33 5secretspy9360
This was literally the perfect ending. Honest to god. Wow, you're flawless. You really are.
1/7/2013 c33 4BrittanaIsSpecial
Ahh, this was so awesome. And with every great fanfic i read, so sad that it's over but the ending was perfect. Thank you so much for this
1/7/2013 c33 1RansMuse
This was absolutely wonderful! And I totally burst out into giggles at Brittany's first reaction to the engagement being 'Holy shit, what?!' Awesome! Totally wonderful and sweet and adorable. :)
1/7/2013 c33 dafuq33
LOVE IT! Perfect ending thank you for this wonderful fic :'D Looking forward to the sequel *u*
1/7/2013 c33 Guest
awesome!
1/7/2013 c33 bagel419
I never understood the meaning to "it's so bittersweet" until I reached the last chapter to this stoe! On one hand I'm so excited to see the sequel which is gonna be awesome but on the other hand I'm so freaking sad to see this end. GREAT finale by the way! The only thing is I'd like to have seen Britt propose cause I'd hate to San as the 'guy' of the relationship like she sort of is on Glee, like I hope Britt doesn't take Santana's last name because 1) Brittany Lopez is kinda tacky and 2) Santana Pierce sounds amazing! POST THE SEQUEL NOW PLEASE DEAR LORDY!
1/7/2013 c33 7i-love-you-forever-and-always
Is it sad that I just cried all the way through this chapter because it was the last one :( ... Congrats on such an amazing story and I for one will defiantly be reading the sequel , I would like to say thank you for making this such a good read :) x
1/7/2013 c33 snixxjuice214
I absolutely loved this last chapter. It made me cry happy tears. It was perfect. I loved every bit of it. And the proposal was perfect. I am so sad to see this story end but I can't wait to see what you have planed for the girls in the next book. I know what every it is it will be amazing and I'm looking forward to it.
1,025 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »