for Real Men, Real Friends

2/15/2019 c3 6mintyroses
Wow the fact about the chocolate is actually pretty interesting! For me, it doesn’t help at all cos I don’t like chocolate so if anything, it pisses me off ;-; like everything does lmao. But you write so welllll! I love really enjoyed reading this, please write more about these guys; it’s too funny xx
2/28/2018 c1 Sweet Dreams BySusan
Great story, I Loved It! specially the part when susan starts raging, i can only imagine how she would've been screaming.
It trully needed more dialogues between the characters instead of mainly being narrated, but it was still an awesome story!

maybe a sequel? ;)
i knwo youre not gonna see this review, you've been inactive for quite some years.

But thanks for all the Monsters vs Aliens stories you made for us! :D
8/25/2015 c4 6Crystal Persian
*claps* This is totally amazing! I can see it happening, and this has been very well written! Keep up the good work!

Oh! Do you maybe take suggestions for stories?
8/26/2013 c5 OneHappyBoo
Awesome story! I had always wondered what would happen when this "situation" occurred. )
6/8/2013 c1 Megan
I never thought of how she would deal with her bodily funtion before or how the others would take it, and what they would have to do,and as you can see from my name I'M a girl,sooo cudos to you on creative thinking about that.
6/8/2013 c5 Megan
More Chaptors with two someones(Wink,Wink) getting hooked up please, that alone tells you I love this
6/8/2013 c5 Megan
. . .personality. I LOVE THIS family fluff, friend fluff, and ROMANTIC fluff I now completely love this story! She deserves to have an awsome life, with awsome friends/family that care the world about her and think she's awsome, and she deserves an awsome guy who does all that for her, espesally with what happend with her and stupid Deric, and since her life,family, and friends before were stupid and boring and never would have done all that!
6/8/2013 c4 Megan
has everything completely under control, I hope this turns into a romance(and I'm not a romantic type, I'm a horror, adventure, Comidic, Suspence kind of girl so thats saying somthing) I love this, and the rest all really good pals for helping her even though it's emberissing for them to(not nearly as much but still)I agree that they didn't tell B.O.B he'd surley make it worse, ROMANCE PLEASE!
6/8/2013 c3 Megan
Wait a minate, Sebastian is a famous rich well-known scientest, expiremented on him, they know eachother very well, and he hasn't been seen or heard from and hasn't used any money in fifty years, they stayed in touch in fifty years, didn't need to infirm him on taking out money, COULD take out money, and lastly there are apparently no hard felling about being experimented on either. Is this Sebastian guy that would be so sneaky of Dr.C, not to mention smart of him, I mean in the movie I always wandered how he would survive once he ascaped!?
4/23/2013 c2 17PrimeEmily135
Wow, you know? This is so what we women are like during these -*mhrm!*- trying times... It's scary how perfect that was. Poor men, I can't imagine how much we put them through during all that...
4/21/2013 c1 Little Bird's trivia
Oh no! is it what i think it is? 0-0 Fuck thats gross!
2/10/2013 c5 12Wordmangler
Some comments as I read this...
I love character-based pieces. So this is pretty cool. But I just can't picture Monger ever out of uniform or less than perfectly groomed, however.
Midol? If you could work in quick explanations of US-specific brands just to help out, it would be great.
I'm not sure why Susan seems to think her male friends aren't being supportive. Unless she's just getting hysterical and angry and not stopping to think.
I like the scene where Susan hurt Cockroach. Snapped her back nicely (and his, in another sense of the word...).
No idea why Cockroach doesn't just TELL her what they are doing...
"2012" is painfully stupid, but looks really cool... (nothing to do with your main story of course...)
Angry Monger is funny.
Minor grammar niggle: When a character says something, it should end with a comma then lower case (save for names of course): "This is the right way," the genius scientist insisted. Not "Damn grammar Nazi." The fish-ape retorted.
I like that she has a nicer room. And she realises what her friends were actually doing. Still think Dr C should have told her earlier, but that's an in-story issue, so not a problem.
I'm not sure it's the best approach to describe Dr C's fingers as "incredibly small" - it makes him seem small (and Susan more normal, relatively speaking). Something like "which looked incredibly small in comparison" would help reinforce her size. But Ch. 4 is very nice. I generally love Dr C/Susan moments of friendship.
Overall, very nice indeed. I am a bit of a sucker for character-based pieces like this which examine the strange friendship among these characters, and keep things nice and subtle.
1/21/2013 c5 Susan Murphy
I need more cuteness
1/9/2013 c5 63Freida Right
B.O.B.! I can't get enough! XD

I'm so sad that this story is over! I mean, we all knew it was going to be a short one and would be over soon, but... Aw.

Hopefully, something about Alice is coming soon...? :D
1/8/2013 c5 7CreativeSkull
Poor Doc. He just ends up in the worst positions to be found. XD And Yay! for going to fight the Loch Ness Monster! That'll be very interesting.

Well, this was quite a good story Cel. It was interesting, sweet, and you wrote the characters perfectly. I can't wait to see what you write next. :)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »