for How Did You Know: Redone By LuxUmbra2012

7/30/2014 c9 8Phemon13
Shadow Leo instantly reminded me of Shadow Sora from Kingdom Hearts :D
That scene is sorta like Leo's denial-filled self vs. the Id (animalistic lust, though actually seems much more... tender than other people's depictions of the Id. Actually attempting to make Leo confess instead of telling him outright to "tap that ass", as it were). Maybe Shadow Leo'll be visiting later? Who knows?
Also, Robin seems like a very... normal name for the stalker. Has she been mentioned before? What is her history with the gang? What will I have for dinner? What will happen to Ashley and Shawn?
So many questions!
Keep up the good work!
7/28/2014 c9 DannyNeko
Is just me, or that "pregnant" issues happend on other of you stories to aeris?
5/15/2014 c7 Guest
I got the reference! A Tsundere, Aeris is.
2/14/2014 c8 DannyNeko
well... i like more holy hoppip instead... but OH GOD... WHAT HAS HAPENED IN THAT ROOM, and, WHY DON'T YOU TOW SAY IT ALREADY AND GO TOGETHER... yeah, no inteligent comments coming from me today
2/14/2014 c8 1Twenty12
Every aspect of teenage affection are described spot on, especially for Leo. I'd expect him to be a bit more aware of girls, him nearing 18 and all, but he's nothing if not immature, so it does feel just.

However, he's making the turn to a maturity that's hiding behind that fatuity of his, and I'm loving the transition; even more so as it's seen through Aeris' eyes. Expectancy! I have it on that matter.

So Leo's grandfather is a good guy... Rather, an excellent one. Exemplary commitment to his child and grandchildren, and even bearing through their bitter odium for so long; it's the classic caring father figure. I'd like to see him interact with his grandson, and maybe rub off on him somehow; you've set a great character for furutre use.

Last note... you friggin troll, you!
Is that question mark supposed to haunt your readers untill chapter 20?! :

Nah, jk! Keep it up, you've got another chapter keeping people on edge here; the way it should be. I see you can preserve quality with a faster pace, so I strongly urge you to do just that. Next time!
1/17/2014 c7 Twenty12
Okay, here goes!
The term is "Tsundere", which derives from "tsun" and "dere", which is to be "harsh" and "loving", or vice versa, I'm not sure. Fun game :3

That's some good backstory you gave the Second there, and I like the possibilities it opens. As in, it can be an opportunity for Leo to tell his high and mighty grandparents off publicly, which could result in Aeris seeing a more serious part of him, triggering her affection. Or even the opposite, I don't know; it can go many ways from here, and they all seem promising.

I think I can see a small difference in your style, and I like it, as well as the progression of the story so far. Good job, keep them coming and, by all means, take your time to make it worth it!
1/16/2014 c7 4yayleo
Sub-arc you say? Fine by me. You're at the helm now.

I liked it. I especially liked another gaze into our "mysterious person" at the end. It's fun being the only one that knows the whole deal :3

Looking forward to next update :)
1/16/2014 c7 ThatOneGuy44
Nice! I'm glad to see an update to this story, it's progressing interestingly. I'm getting really curious about who ? is, which is frustrating because I know that's exactly your intention. Is it a character that's been introduced already, or someone completely new? Looking forward to the next update, hope life is treating you well!
11/11/2013 c6 Guest
I know the name of the villan ! its Gideon graves
9/17/2013 c6 DannyNeko
Ok, I just have to scream WTF WHIT THAT ENDING and I thinking that the yaoi bomb was crazy, that would be absolutely crazier (I think that is the way ot write it)
9/11/2013 c6 1Twenty12
Well, you got me excited now, you brilliant bastard!
I'm getting really interested in the story, and I'm also curious to see how Leo's fangirl will trigger any further development between him and Aeris. Looking forward for more!
7/24/2013 c5 8Phemon13
You sure you don't mean "Aeris in bikinis?" XD
'Damn PubertyI think every guy has said that at least once! XD

Good Job! Looking forward to more!
5/18/2013 c4 DannyNeko
war? isn't that a little easy to describe that?
5/17/2013 c4 Phemon13
Nice ending! Oh sure Leo, blame your puberty XD. All I thought at the end was "This is War" by Rise Against
Keep it up!