for It Was All A Lie

9/28/2014 c5 fourtris everpotter
I'm just wondering are you finished with this story or did you forget about it? Just wondering and if your bot done with the story could you maybe try and update soon because this story is brilliant. I found out about this story from one of your sister's stories (firepearl97)
7/24/2014 c5 54ever-a-fairy
Wow, how're they going to get through this one? :D Super interesting, good job!
I was thinking since you seem open to ideas, how about waiting for the rebellion to happen seems boring to the 'dead tributes' and tey start one themselves, getting revenge for all the suffering they got from the capitol? Well, i would just really like to watch your katniss and peeta kick snows moms butt and take over the control. Juuuuuust sayn! :DDD Good job again and maybe you'll actually continue writing!
Goodbye and may the odds be ever in ur favor *capitol accent*
8/3/2013 c5 CareGummyBear
Really good story . . . . . . . . I know im late on reading this :P lol
3/12/2013 c5 2katniss-everdeen-victor
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
1/31/2013 c5 4NicoFan-of-Apollo
Really interesting take on the hunger games! Gotta admit I like it dude. Keep it up!
1/22/2013 c5 FearlesswithHimJ
Nice chapter. Very funny. It would be nice if you did 'Last time' before the chapter like your sister did in Always and Forever. Thank you.
1/22/2013 c5 HGFan4719
I'm so glad you finally updated! Great chapter! I'm hoping next chapter we will get another look at what's going on with Haymitch, the president, and the rebellion. I'm looking forward to the next update! I hope it's soon!
1/22/2013 c1 Radio Free Death
The POVs are way too short. Seneca's POV especially, as its irrelevant and too short for it to matter in the early chapter.

Aside from that, there are small issues, like for example Peeta narrating even though he's supposed to be 'dead'. Not sure how Peeta and Katniss loving one another for real changes anything other than that Katniss' love for him is genuine.

The twist is meh. Faux heaven type stories aren't really my thing and they don't have much of a plot beyond realizing that they're dead and just wandering around. And if they're really not dead and this was just part of the Games, that reduces the bite of the whole childdeathmatch thing.
1/22/2013 c5 7FirePearl97
Great chapter! I hope the mutt leaves so that katniss and peeta can come down! Can't wait for the next update!
12/19/2012 c4 pika
awesome! make more chapters! please!
12/19/2012 c4 10Katniss72500
Woah! I literally had my mouth open and a shocked look on my face when i read that they run into maysilee. That was an awesome surprise.
12/19/2012 c4 HGFan4719
Great update! Sad it was short, but it was good! I hope you update really soon! I've been dying for an update on this story!
12/19/2012 c4 FearlessWithHimJC
Nice chapter. Good job on Katniss' pov. Update asap please.
12/19/2012 c4 ILikePie99
AAAAAAAH! MAYSILEE!
12/15/2012 c3 FearlessWithHimJC
Update soon please. Great story. You & your sister are both good authors. See you in Spain.
30 Page 1 2 Next »