for It Was All A Lie

12/9/2012 c3 10Katniss72500
This story is really good. Cant wait for the next chapter. I also love firepearl's stories. I think both of you are great writers.
12/6/2012 c3 HGFan4719
That was another great chapter! I hope you update soon! You have a great story here, I found you BTW by reading your sisters stories, which are also great! You two are very creative! I really hope you update your story soon! I will try to spread it around to some other people that I know on here! Keep it up!
12/6/2012 c2 HGFan4719
Great chapter 2! Going to read chapter 3 now, I can't believe that none of the tributes ever actually died! That was a genius idea! Great job!
12/6/2012 c1 HGFan4719
Wow that was a great first chapter! I'm going to read the other 2 you have done so far! Keep it up!
12/1/2012 c3 3fuzzysocksandwriting
I think this story is really good! The only thing I think might help would be adding more periods in your sentences. Take the last setence, At first I wonder what it is for, then it occurs to me, Peeta must be injured!
You could add a period after "what it is for," because otherwise it seems to be a long run-on sentence. Otherwise, I really enjoy this story and am excited to see where it is going! :)
11/30/2012 c3 canadianmom
Good job, bud. I enjoyed your first 3 chapters! I hope katniss can get peeta's skull back together!
11/23/2012 c2 Van
Well very interesting nothing I've read before! Keep on posting u got me hooked!
11/23/2012 c2 FearlessWithHimJC
interesting. i usually read Katniss pov and Peeta's pov sorta confused me, but ok.
mkkesk
11/23/2012 c2 10DauntlesJay
I love that snow dosen't like The Hunger Games. So his mother gives him the orders very cool. Good job on this fic.
11/23/2012 c2 7FirePearl97
OOH! Cliffy! I wonder what snow is up to, and what's with his mom? GReat chapter i'll be waiting for the next one!
11/19/2012 c1 FirePearl97
Great start, excited to read what happens next!
11/16/2012 c1 Liv
Hi I read your sisters story! This is sooooo good! Such a neat idea! You are a great writer! Please continue!
11/16/2012 c1 10DauntlesJay
Wow just wow. Where did you come up with this?
11/16/2012 c1 FearlessWithHimJC
Interesting start. Keep going please.
mkkesk
11/16/2012 c1 7shuckyoushank
This is a bit confusing hahaha but the idea is brilliant! I'm expecting a lot, please continue! :)
30 « Prev Page 1 2