for Hymn for Yesterday

7/15/2020 c1 21kuchee
Wow, this sure packed a punch. Even fandom blind, and with a short word count, you absolutely nailed the feeling of sudden trauma and regret. I really like your prose, it's very frank even when it's descriptive, and it suits the subject matter very well. Thanks for sharing this.
1/20/2020 c1 12KayCee1951
This not only inspired me, it gave me goosebumps and a lump in my throat - like the Christmas story. Thanks for the inspiration!
11/17/2012 c1 enosgalpal
Are you going to go anywhere with this? I sure hope so. I love your stories, they are so rich in detail and personal observations. God bless.
11/16/2012 c1 milli libri
I see what you mean about this chapter feeling more like the start of something new than the cap to Enos and Daisy's young love. I was sad to come to the end ... until I noticed that you have more! Will be heading over to check those out immediately. Your writing is clean and emotional, your research extremely impressive, and your handle on the characters makes them seem very real. Well done!
11/16/2012 c1 i1976
Great emotions between Daisy and Enos during the funeral (there's no need of words); I like when Daisy realizes she could lose Enos because of his work (a leit-motif of my fics, LOL).
And 'bout those drunk teenagers dead... and Daisy could be one of them. Goosebumps.
11/16/2012 c1 mygh91
And here we have a profound reason why both Enos and Daisy hold back from each other, an inner terror of losing the other forever. Safer to dream of what could be than to have it and then lose it.
11/16/2012 c1 Enos'sGal
I really like the scene you have set up at the cemetery between Daisy and Enos, how they sort of avoid each other but still have that connection with their eyes.

And when they both learned of the fire! OMG! GOOSEBUMPS!

Awesome work as always, WENN!