for Room 47

7/10/2014 c18 Guest
I can't believe that you don't ship them anymor. ok maybe they disapointed you in a way that only you know and maybe your are not into them now but i'm sure that one day you Will realised that you made a big mistake.

Here brittany want to bring santana to Life with her massage and us we want you to bring us to live with your writting...just please..

Yet thank you for your magical handwritting, and Sorry for my writting iam french.
7/8/2014 c18 Guest
When are young going to update this story?!
6/15/2014 c18 Guest000
Such a pity you dont update it...best fanfic ever.
6/8/2014 c1 guest
sucks that the author of this story doesn't watch glee anymore and isn't into brittana anymore either...this story was so good :(
6/5/2014 c18 Guest
Pleaseeee don't stop update :( this fic is amazing!
6/3/2014 c1 StuckwithHeya
Please updateeee D:
5/26/2014 c18 perez19
Out of all the stories ive read, this is one of the sexiest and well written!
5/21/2014 c17 paintmaci
Oh God!Oh God!...just PLEASE continue with this story. I am worried sick that it was ended like this...I speak for everyone that agrees with me that this is a PERFECT story and we just can't get enough if your writing. Continue, please, for everyone that has remained loyal to you and still keep on hoping that one day soon you'll update.
5/18/2014 c18 2Aiqer A
when will you update this?
5/17/2014 c18 your biggest fan
Continuence? Your amazing!? Yes. Fact. I would buy your novels!
5/15/2014 c18 guest
i'm starting to think that you abandoned this why Lea why ? ;(
5/14/2014 c18 Guest
Updateee please I've reread this like thousand time! Please update soon :(
5/11/2014 c8 Kredd05
My friend turned me on to this story and I'm so glad she did. I'm not finished yet but the story is genius! Your writing is perfect
5/11/2014 c18 Guest
I just finished and please update! You had me scared to death because I saw it wa the last chapter and the whole pill thing was making me so scared about Santana! Everytime she left Brittany I was terrified that something would happen! Uhhhh but your smut is perfection!
5/6/2014 c18 10thankthatstar
Nooo I can't believe there's no more of this! Update?! Please!
2,222 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »