for Room 47

9/9/2019 c18 ronye180
so I already knew this story wasn't finished yet I started to give it a shot and holy shit I was freakin glad I did. damn talk about sexual tension jeez. this was sooo good on so many levels wish u finished it but in some ways I feel its completed, just few things I really wanted to know like whats britt hiding thats scaring her sm she thinks Santana might leave her, Santana pills problem, the race and Sam's family reaction but most importantly Britt secret I was dying to know that one anyway thanks alot for writing that masterpiece I really enjoyed it.
6/21/2019 c18 Jordan Springs
One of the best Brittana fanfics I have read. You captured the confusion and fear of an older woman discovering her true sexuality for the first time. Your sex scenes were incredible. 50 shades of grey is nowhere near your story. I hope you will come back to finish this story.
5/25/2019 c18 Guest
I read this fic a while back in 2013. Just came to check in on it. Can’t believe it’s been so long, I’m happy it’s still posted on the site.
5/18/2019 c18 24Busshunter
Update pleaseee this story is so awesome
4/14/2019 c18 Guest
Update please
3/25/2019 c18 lesleytapia75
This was such a great fic! I feel like there’s still a lot left unsaid and I certainly wouldn’t mind continue readingregardless great work you captured a lot anyhow and This is now one of my favorite stories everrr
1/26/2019 c18 Guest
update
7/9/2018 c18 pinkmatter528
please come back to this!
4/25/2018 c18 CRUMM-E
Jesus take the whole damn car I need a moment to write a more thorough review other than this: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
3/14/2018 c1 Mila
Hey!
1/13/2018 c1 Sebastian
Hi, I admire your work
And today I found a plagiarism of your story, Room 47.
I put the link for you to report
story/124966299-47-clexa
1/2/2018 c6 UkuleleRookie
I wish I could write as good as you
9/9/2017 c1 Natyrocks
This is one of the best fanfics of brittana you gotta keep going it can't end like this
9/3/2017 c18 Guest