for Hidden in Plain Sight

11/9/2021 c1 Just a reader 44
This is funny. I laughed when Haruka claimed she is closet lesbian and Akane and herself were in good mood on Monday mornings haha.
10/9/2016 c1 5Christ Phreake
Hypocritical, aren't you? A) you had a few grammatical errors yourself, b) if I want to base every single fact in my fanfictions, I will, and c) if you don't like gay/lesbian fanfictions, then don't f***ing read 'em and let the rest of us have our fun messing with the universe.
12/15/2015 c1 ria
Very nice
4/15/2015 c1 1Jonathan Picard
This was so awesome to read i really liked how things turned out for the Saotome
1/21/2015 c1 shugokage
Nice job on this one-shot!
10/10/2014 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
This was really fun:-). Odd, but fun;)
11/23/2013 c1 chatonly2
by the way. rant all you want. its not like i will used this account again, i might erase this soon... cause i am only new to fanfiction. but let me tell you a lot of things before i abandon fanfic. cause you seem to erased comments you don't like to read. so do you know how it feels? to read annoying shts you really don't care about. im just returning the favor. let me tell you, it ruins the readers mood. reading bs comments like coming from someone like you. cause i really want to let you know what readers thought of your comments everywhere... fyi! we get it! and we really don't care!

COMPUCLES, YOU DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION? ARE YOU SERIOUS?, BUT YOU WROTE MANY COMMENTS ALREADY IN ANOTHER FIC, ABOUT THE SAME SHITTY LOW OPINION YOU HAVE OF THE Ry/UFANFICS? IS YOUR INTENTION REALLY JUST THAT? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THERE ARE MORE AND LOTS OF Ry/U FAN THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW, EVEN IN THE EARLY 90'S TILL 2000 AND UP... STICK TO THE ANIME IN YOUR GENERATION, CAUSE YOU WERE NEVER IN OUR GENERATION, WERE WE WAITED FOR THE UNTRANSLATED MANGA, AND BOUGHT IT IN WHOLE SALE IN ALL CHAPTERS TILL 38, BEFORE THE FREAKING ANIME IN 1991 ONWARDS. FYI- WE DON'T GIVE A FK ABOUT THE EXTRA FROM THE WAY BACK, BUT IN YOUR GENERATION AND THIS GENERATION, ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL, LIKE DUH! ITS ONLY A CARTOON, AND COMICS, YOUR EXTRA WAS JUST PUT THERE TO END THE STORY, AND SUCH A REBOUND, WE REALLY DONT GIVE A FKING IMPORTANCE ABOUT THEM, UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE NOW, SO STICK TO YOUR NEW ANIME IN YOUR GENERATION... AND SHIT, THIS IS A FANFIC! NOT THE CREATOR! YOU JUST WROTE IN HERE THAT YOU DON'T USUALLY PAID ATTENTION? IN YOUR DREAM! I WOULDN'T REACT THIS WAY IF I DIDN'T SEE YOUR COMMENTS EVERYWHERE IN! ASHOLE. WOW, HYPOCRITE! THEN GO READ YOUR OTHER STORIES. CAUSE I FOR SURE, THAT WE DON'T READ OTHER PAIRINGS WHEN WE DON'T PREFER THEM. WE DON'T EVEN SEARCH FOR THEM.

you fking glad the author got back to it? are you serious? its not like you waited long enough many years for an update like the rest of us about this story. for you to say you are glad you waited long enough! and pulease what the f. do you care how she spelled her nickname, do you even know how to write japanese? cause as far as i am concern, that's the real spelling of her name. shit! you are not the only reader that should be pleased to our favorite story, and favorite pairing! if i got to see one more comment from you on every story we like! and on how you fuking wanting to control the story, and what your little opinion is, that we don't even give a damn. i will make a way to h. you. just you fking wait and see. this comment is to the newbie- compucles . sorry karamel. i was excited when i found out you have a new story. but this fking guy is trying to make a scene in every writers and authors in our favorite pair in every fanfic. its just starting to irritate me, at first, i just didn't mind it. cause i was absent too with anime for such a long time. but seriously, this is freaking classic. and it just so happened, that many are more into Ry/U... even if the fans are dormant for a while. i believe we still love these two.
9/24/2013 c1 ranmaxshampooew
shut up ranmaxshampoo!
ranma and akane will always be together. you are just bitter. shampoo is better off with mousse. also, i happened to like shampoo for mousse. they are from china, and usually they will end up together. believe me. they are my second favorite. so you are the one who should shut up. i also like ryoga/ukyo
and kuno/nabiki. YOU ARE THE ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HURL IN RANMA 1/2.
PLEASE MAKE MORE RANMA/AKANE STORIES. ITS AN OKAY STORY.
9/23/2013 c1 ranmaxshampoo
RANMAX SHAMPOO FOREVER! I DON'T CARE IF THEY DON'T END UP TOGETHER IN THE MANGA, OR ANIME. STILL, RANMA AND SHAMPOO KISSED... UMMM YUMMM...
ALSO, RANMA SEEMS LIKE A CHINESE BOY TO SHAMPOO, THAT IS WHY SHE IS ATTRACTED TO RANMA.
YOU SHOULD MAKE A STORY BETWEEN SHAMPOO AND RANMA. THEY ARE MUCH HOTTER THAN THAT DUMB TOMBOY, WHO SEEMS LIKE ALL THE GUYS ARE AFTER HER, WHEN SHE HAS A SMALL BOOBS, SHE SHOULD HAVE A BOOB JOB. I AM NOT CONVINCE, WHY YOU LIKE RANMA AND AKANE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ALL YOUR STORY IS ANOTHER RANMA AND AKANE. WHAT ABOUT SHAMPOO AND UKYO, OH AND KODACHI... IN THE MANGA NO BETTER CLOSURE... IM NOT CONTENTED IN YOUR STORY, U SUX.
5/30/2013 c1 8AliceTheBookGirl
This was a fun story, and quite clever. This could have totally been turned into a whole big multiple chapter thing, but I like how it was kept short. It just assured me that I wouldn't have to wait for updates, haha. It's also amusing to imagine an older Ranma with long blonde hair...Not working very well.
11/25/2012 c1 afgsh
:O haha woah, this is such a interesting twist :D. I thought it was well written and it had me squirming in excitement as Ranma revealed himself. It's too bad it's a one shot but it had a happy ending, I'm glad. It seems like a story could form about her not understanding about the curse, Kaoru I mean. Wait, isn't Kaoru the girl in Rurouni Kenshin? Lol. Anyways, I liked it! :) and it's a neat twist! and sweet :).
11/25/2012 c1 1Natalie-E-G
I like it. Short but a complete story without being a spamfic (not that I mind those either).

Very good work, especially for a first story.

As to technical details I noticed no errors while reading for pleasure.
11/22/2012 c1 7J Luc Pitard
Enjoyed this one shot, but in your effort to keep it short (kudos for that, by the way) it relies too heavily on the narration and we miss out on action. I think the confession scene was my favorite. There's a manga where a father crossdresses (mom died and kid wigged out, so dad took over that identity) and as hard as that would be to pull off in the real world, it does show a deep love. I caught the RK nod and agree that it would go well with her red haired female aspect to be a descendant.
11/19/2012 c1 3ijpowers92
I liked it. You did a good job.
11/17/2012 c1 38SkyStrider
Very nice. A good (possible) ending to the series.
18 Page 1 2 Next »