for Joker's past

4/29/2015 c4 6TekoloKuautli
I like it! very interesting and I love how the role holders are more innocent hehe
5/28/2014 c1 7Person P
Thanks for the update, i was scared that you wouldn't continue this story anymore.
Please update soon!
8/5/2013 c3 Guest
Noooooooo that can't be it I will die without this story :(
8/5/2013 c2 Guest
Not true most of my friends r boys and I read the fan fiction all the time and so far ur book is great so keep righting :)
6/19/2013 c2 2DesuPool
It's fine. Even though you're a guy, it doesn't matter. If you ever need help with grammar or anything, feel free to ask me for help. If there's anything you need, you can come to me. Please continue (๑っ๑)
6/3/2013 c3 2TheMadAlice
LOL Poor Jack, having to deal with his counter part. Plus, being a guy is fine.
3/22/2013 c3 lwhst
lol, poor Joker XD
3/19/2013 c3 2SalCuthin1122
Heya! This is prettygood, dude! Keep it up! :D
3/18/2013 c3 7PickleToast
YAY! I am so happy you continued this! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue!
2/12/2013 c2 PickleToast
I ADORE this story!

Yes, there could be some slightly better grammar, but I think it just adds personality to the story! You shouldn't put yourself down just because you're a guy! There are plenty of guys here on FF, they're just hiding!

Anyway, I LOVE this story I like how you portrayed Joker, both of them! It was a nice twist to the story to have Jake and Ace as friends previously.

I hope you will think about continuing this! It just feels as though it needs another chapter.
12/7/2012 c2 lwhst
It's great! I think it's cool that there are guys that are into this too, not just girls! though it is an otome game...
12/6/2012 c1 35Asian-Dreamer
Interesting :) I can't wait to read more.
11/29/2012 c1 lwhst
love it!
11/25/2012 c1 Guest
...I... Luv it! XD * eagerly awaits for next chapter!* hope there's going to be some more romance for white x alice and black x alice! XD
11/17/2012 c1 4TheHiddenDreamer