for Poor Girl: All We've Got

4/22/2020 c9 6onceuponathought
That wasn't nice. Bit of a *insert word of choice* move. I can't believe it. You don't break up with some one over the phone with no warning.
4/22/2020 c1 onceuponathought
I just read chapter 1, so this is a wild guess, but isn't Natasha not able to have children? In the comics, (obviously those are confusing and contradict each other and she has a baby in one) but either she gives birth to a still baby or just doesn't get pregnant, right?
11/4/2013 c34 Malmal86
FINALLY caught up and finished this. I was not disappointed. Thank you!
8/29/2013 c9 3the grape question
i'm only on ch 9 so far but clint's being a little dick
8/29/2013 c33 10MyOxfordComma
Oh, the end. Well done.
8/28/2013 c34 Lollypops101
Poor Bruce! :( Will there be another amazingly awesome story? :) I really hope so! Please post here if you do end up putting something up. I would love to read more!

I was a bit confused last chapter; did Clint somehow know that he would have had a daughter?

Incredible story!
8/28/2013 c33 21BettyBackInTheDay
Fabulous! What a "spiritual-ish" surprise ending. I am so glad I stuck with this story. It was incredibly well-written, sensitive, yet edgy, and entertaining. One of my all-time favorites. Congrats on a job very well done.
8/28/2013 c34 deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow
YES YOU CAN, BRUCIE, YES YOU CAN
8/28/2013 c34 Hawaiichick
Nice tantalizing piece. Would love to read more when you have the time to write more. :)
8/28/2013 c33 Hawaiichick
Thanks for this super fun ride! I loved the ending it was poignant and sad and sweet.
8/24/2013 c32 Lollypops101
Amazing chapter!
8/23/2013 c32 10MyOxfordComma
So... many... feels...
8/22/2013 c32 11RumbleroarRulesMars
Is what's happening now current time or 3 years ago?
8/22/2013 c32 avengingwolves
awww yay! they found each other! noooo! update sooon plesae!
8/22/2013 c32 NeedingOhana
NOOOOO! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?! GAHHHHH! But other than that it was great good job!
207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »