for Scapegoats II

9/23/2019 c34 ClaireR89
Loved this series
9/23/2019 c19 ClaireR89
Violet always did play dirty.

Epic race
9/22/2019 c6 ClaireR89
XD what a boy. Just drop it and run
1/18/2016 c34 24Camilla10
Such an exciting story!
3/9/2013 c34 Guest
Great job!
3/7/2013 c34 jmar
Well, this put quite the smile on my old face this morning! Nice & warm indeed! And how very clever of Nucky Thompson to put his money in England & forgo his Irish roots (I'm sure the 'removal' of the Sinn Fein head still haunts his dreams...). I'd really like to hear the voice in Matthew's head during all of the Jamboree goings-on. Too bad they never found the other earring. Thank you for a very enjoyable story, I look forward to your future work. In the words of Isobel: Bravo!
3/6/2013 c34 5On either side the river lie
Ah, that was soooooo goooood. What an ending. I love the fact that you gave them six children, in my old headcanon I always pictured a bundle of kids. So thanks for the tease, and a really great journey. i love your sense of fun and mischief with M/M and I hope to read something of yours again in the near future (M/LA?) So, You're a Darling and I love your fanfic! Cheers (I leave feeling all happy and fluffy...walks away sighing!)
3/6/2013 c34 downtonlove
Great ending. Thank you.
3/5/2013 c33 Guest
What a pleasant ending! No epilogue needed - perhaps a whole other story instead? A continuation of sorts...more intrigue as investigations proceed. (How did Richard manage to stay out of the war?) Thank you for a wonderful journey.
3/4/2013 c33 hess
Nice ending to a great story. Loved the addition of Lavinia Swire and Evelyn Napier getting together. What an interesting combination of characters. Far too little of Evelyn Napier in my opinion. Until next time...
3/3/2013 c33 Guest
Oooo, Dark Matthew took the law in to his own hands. Very eerie. Nice for Isobel marrying Flashman, and the ending with a baby on the way was very sweet. I hope you do an epilogue. :)
3/3/2013 c33 downtonlove
I really, really enjoy this and I'm glad to have a happy ending. I'm looking forward to the epilogue and thank you for the quick updates. Very well done story!
3/3/2013 c33 Guest
i can't wait for the epilogue! i hope you write some more soon i really enjoy your stories
3/2/2013 c32 downtonlove
Glad Sir Richard got what he deserved.
3/1/2013 c31 circa1910