for Angst OneShots

12/3/2017 c75 16QuestionableIntentions
it's fine! i really liked this oneshot and i'm glad you're trying new things!
keep up the great work!
9/27/2017 c74 QuestionableIntentions
hey silence! it's been a while. i love this oneshot. it brightened my day.
keep up the great work!
3/7/2017 c47 A Friend
Hey Silence! I've been reading your work here on for a while and I really appreciate what you've been doing for the community. Explaining the truth behind cutting, suicide/suicidal thought, and several other issues that people face every day. Thank you for helping people to better understand.
2/26/2017 c52 NoCluez
ARE U OK!? ARE U FINE NOW?plz be ok
2/26/2017 c35 NoCluez
XD they flip him off XD OHHH GOD THAT'S SWEET REVENGE
1/15/2017 c65 QuestionableIntentions
jesus christ. i'm rereading this fic, but this chapter had a particularly big impact on me, since i just finished researching pro-ana stuff for a project for my health class. it's insane how much pro-ana/pro-mia material there is on the internet. it needs to stop. thanks for doing a oneshot on how unhealthy anorexia is.
12/4/2016 c39 7firebreathinghighlady
I definitely prefer reading over associating with people, but I'm also crazy so I doubt anyone would call me boring.
7/19/2016 c19 living in other dimensions
you should do an anger one shot with the song immaculate misconception from motionless in whitejust look at the lyrics)
7/19/2016 c7 living in other dimensions
to be honest, probably this would be my favorite one shot you made
6/17/2016 c7 7achromatix
That was sooooooo sad. I'm crying. Heeehehh :'(
6/10/2016 c72 BelieverInWords
I know that it hurts. Looking at someone or some amazing animal that makes, if only for a second, everything seem good, you feel less alone, less depressed. Almost worthy of happiness even, and knowing that they don't have much time left.

My Bows was 23 when he got an infection. The vets predicted my pure white cat wouldn't last the night. He held on for a month before dying at 24.

I wish you my luck. That your best friend lives for 30 times what the vets say he will.

Before I go I just want to say thank you. I've been an active follower and reader since BB&A and I don't know where I'd be without your words. Probably in a deep hole without sun, physically and emotionally. So Thank You for being there for me when I needed it.
3/14/2016 c71 4Spitfire303
very compelling. i never looked at it like that, but i feel bad for maya. she didnt ask for it and she will always be second to max ;/
2/5/2016 c1 living in other dimensions
Do some Melanie Martinez stuff (Dollhouse is a good song)
1/15/2016 c71 limbo
Hey. I'm not really good at communication, but I just wanted to tell you that you really are an amazing person with incredible talent, and you're also pretty brave.
11/2/2015 c71 5RollerMax
Oh, wow
This one really resonated with me. No one, to my knowledge, has written a chapter like this before, and I just... Jeez
260 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »